Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any thoughts on european server choice?

impiroimpiro Member Posts: 204

Can anybody give me advice me on which european server to pick?

I know that there will be FR and DE specific servers, yet the server I was on in PBE had loads of spanish people, who might even be worse at english than people from France and Germany.

So I want to avoid picking a server that does not have english as its primairy spoken language.

Comments

• ResetgunResetgun Member Posts: 471

Just pick up server that is most full.

"I know I said this was my last post, but you my friend are a idiotic moron." -Shadow4482

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by impiro

I know that there will be FR and DE specific servers, yet the server I was on in PBE had loads of spanish people, who might even be worse at english than people from France and Germany.

So I want to avoid picking a server that does not have english as its primairy spoken language.

There will be a seperate spanish server at release.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• impiroimpiro Member Posts: 204
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

This pleases me. Now for a seperate server fro Russians, Polaks and the like and I will be pleased even more.

• jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

This pleases me. Now for a seperate server fro Russians, Polaks and the like and I will be pleased even more.

They seem to have laid claim to several servers so far. If you check the link you can see which guilds are registered on servers including nationality.

http://www.gw2guilds.org/servers/eu

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

Watch this space, there are a few massive guilds who have plans to monopolise entire servers, wait and see where these guys land and choose if you want to be on that kind of server or not would be my advice.

W pug v W pug v Organised voice comms using guild.....should be fun :)

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)