Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Free Mobile Armory

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Blizzard has announced that the World of Warcraft Armory application has arrived for mobile users of both Android and iOS devices. The app is free and can be downloaded today. With the mobile armory, players "can check raid schedules, look up a piece of PvP gear, or concoct a new talent spec while on the go".

Grab the download links from the World of Warcraft site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• arcwestarcwest Member Posts: 61
    *shrugs* meh...
  • CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661

I guess Blizzard had to get there app out before the free GW2  app is released. RiFT already has a really good free app too with in-game integration for chatting etc. I wonder if this would have been free if there wasn't free alternatives out there already by WOW's competitors? Something tells me they wouldn't have thought twice about charging a subscription ^-^

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832
    Looking at that pic, I have a question.  Are those shoulder pads or are those mountains?

BOOYAKA!

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

This is a fantastic way to pick up chicks.

• Xstatic912Xstatic912 Member Posts: 365
    @ cyress8

Those are shoulder pads made to look like mini mountains..

Cool set at one point.. The 5 set bonus would on rare occasions teleport the wearer to a random mountain top somewhere in azeroth (j/k)..
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Originally posted by Coolit

I guess Blizzard had to get there app out before the free GW2  app is released. RiFT already has a really good free app too with in-game integration for chatting etc. I wonder if this would have been free if there wasn't free alternatives out there already by WOW's competitors? Something tells me they wouldn't have thought twice about charging a subscription ^-^

Yeah because they charged for all their other apps.  Sounds like someone is worried their favored GW2 is not that good and has to keep spitting out these stupid conspiracies to convince others that GW2 is not as shallow as it is.  image

Can we move all the stupid conspiracy theories to their own thread so people actually interested do not see this crap?

• CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661

Actually Blizzard did charge a subscription for parts of the app before, nothing like nickel and diming your fan base.

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    Lol nice picture freaking stupid
  • arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Get a life, stay out of the game if u don't like it

RIP Orc Choppa

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

ROFL, right look up a talent spec when you have decimated them into oblivion, there are just a few left to chose.

When raiders look at that gear for hours on end, don't see the point of looking at it on a phone app.

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883
    Blizzards app was out long before any of these other mmo's just parts of it were paid for now they are making it completely free.  Probably just wasn't pulling in the cash they had hoped it would.

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas