Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 tommoro

rafatalex007rafatalex007 Member Posts: 54

Here is some of the threads we will see here tommoro after 6 hours of start:

WTF, guild wars 2 got no S..x in it ohhhh it will fail soon enough

WHHHHat, Guild wars 2 Got music that is like SKYrim music, it will fail soon in like two days

SHit, i got to lvl 25 and didn't get to play with Max payen Dame this game is crap

HOLY lolly, THere is no Gary moore song in guild wars 2 , ohhh the game is dead in 3 days

OMG it got some lag appearntly Anet server are so cheep and full of crap people won't play this game

DAM WHAT IS THIS, i have to click on pearson to talk to him i though the world was dynamic, dynamic my ass

MOP will beat this crap game, wow willl kill it just like that when the misty twisty fisty lisity panda hit people we leave the game

HAHA i kmow it compat is crap u have to use mouse

this may upset some guys, and for that am sorry but hater threads have becoome to silly enough allready play the game or try it in your freind house or dont buy it,

Give the game time plzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198
    So I will ask  you what I asked in another thread why do you think the game is so great? Lack of roles is not evolutions and melee useless in WvW is bad design. I am trying to is why people are so hyped about this game. I have played every major MMO since EQ1 but I don't see a reason to even buy GW2 even though all my friends will be playing it. And yes I want true answers to why it is a good game.
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

/shrug... I won't be here to see the inevitable whining so I couldn't care less really.

I have the next week off, a new game, and shitty weather.

In other words, I will be playing ;)

• rafatalex007rafatalex007 Member Posts: 54

First of all i havn't say the game is great so that will answer you question

second : I have said give the game some time.

• MacecardMacecard Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Originally posted by Thorbrand
    So I will ask  you what I asked in another thread why do you think the game is so great? Lack of roles is not evolutions and melee useless in WvW is bad design. I am trying to is why people are so hyped about this game. I have played every major MMO since EQ1 but I don't see a reason to even buy GW2 even though all my friends will be playing it. And yes I want true answers to why it is a good game.

Games with less evolution of rolls, worse combat, worse cashshops, with subs, worse graphics etc etc survive to this day.. So wh exactly do you believe that this game is going to fail due to YOU thinking its bad?

I am assuming you beleive it will fail shortly as that is what the OP was about and your answer clearer shows you not on the same side as the OP. Or you were just trolling the OP? Pick one...

If you continue to make sweeping statements like you know what everyone everywhere thinks about a certain topic then I am going to shout at you.
    It easy to type 'I think this is the worst game ever'
    Rather than the 'This is the worst game ever'

Originally posted by Macecard

Games with less evolution of rolls, worse combat, worse cashshops, with subs, worse graphics etc etc survive to this day.. So wh exactly do you believe that this game is going to fail due to YOU thinking its bad?

I am assuming you beleive it will fail shortly as that is what the OP was about and your answer clearer shows you not on the same side as the OP. Or you were just trolling the OP? Pick one...

Now that Is what i will call my seconde answer

THank you thorbrand

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Originally posted by Vesavius

/shrug... I won't be here to see the inevitable whining so I couldn't care less really.

OMG...in what kind of world do we live in...there are really people who take a week of for a GAME??????

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

Originally posted by snoocky

OMG...in what kind of world do we live in...there are really people who take a week of for a GAME??????

He didn't take a week of he got a week of

and as long as he like it why are you so sad about it

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Melee useless ? my warrior was a wrecking ball lol where did you hear melee is useless ?

True answers why it is a good game ? ello ? just awakend from a coma or something ?

Cant believe some trolls -_- !

Originally posted by Mothanos

Melee useless ? my warrior was a wrecking ball lol where did you hear melee is useless ?

True answers why it is a good game ? ello ? just awakend from a coma or something ?

Cant believe some trolls -_- !

I can't believe all trolls

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

I didn't take a week off for the game, I took it off because this was (alledgedly) our summertime and we have a bank holiday on the Monday whch makes it a good value time to have off.

Drama queen much lol... maybe ask questions and try to understand before pulling your skirt up over your head.

• rafalex007rafalex007 Member Posts: 244
    i prettey much agree with my self
  • VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by rafalex007

Looks like someone had one too many revive orbs lying around. image

Oderint, dum metuant.

• rafalex007rafalex007 Member Posts: 244
    Originally posted by Volkon
    Originally posted by rafalex007

Looks like someone had one too many revive orbs lying around. image

well mny past account was rigth we did saw these things :p

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

I don't see how disappointed players can kill your game? You enjoy it - play it, it free.=D

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632

I didn't take a week off for the game, I took it off because this was (alledgedly) our summertime and we have a bank holiday on the Monday whch makes it a good value time to have off.

Drama queen much lol... maybe ask questions and try to understand before pulling your skirt up over your head.

I have taken vacation days just for the purpose of playing a new release.  Multiple times.  They were paid vacation days as well.