Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

How will you be spending your last hours in Guild Wars 1 before Guild Wars 2 is released .

roo67roo67 londonPosts: 402Member
With the release of GW2 many people will inevitably leave GW1 for good (although I'm sure it will still maintain a population and may get new people playing that have never played it because they are enjoying GW2 ) . To those people who are leaving I wonder how you will be spending your last hours in GW2 . Is your guild holding any special events etc ? 

Comments

• V1kN1kV1kN1k AgarvePosts: 27Member Uncommon
    Ima not going anywhere, still got tons of things to do in gw1 :)

DMC

• LethalJaxxLethalJaxx NijmegenPosts: 105Member
    I am imagining the GW1 fans all being in one place, having a good party of it. Then, someone yells "SERVERS ARE UP!!!!" and within 0.72 seconds EVERYONE will be gone.. with one guy left standing in the centre (probably just had a bathroom break) thinking FFFuuuuuu....
  • LyphLyph New Rochelle, NYPosts: 1Member
    Yeah, I'm not leaving GW1 anytime soon. Still got friends who play it and there's still more to be done.