Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I missed this small but cool change

QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

There are no longer white circles around aoes. Now we have this "puzzle animation" which is really cool but probably more taxing on pc =P

image You can see it here.

Did they change red circles too?

Comments

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by QSatu

There are no longer white circles around aoes. Not we have this "puzzle animation" which is really cool but probably more taxing on pc =P

image You can see it here.

Didn't notice this....By white circles, do you mean the neutral
    AOE's? Red=Bad, Blue=Good, White=neutral? So the white is now replaced with that puzzle graphic?

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Yea other players aoes now have this puzzle animation. Now I'm thinking.. maybe it shows with which fields we can combo? that would make sense why it's a puzzle animation.
  • loki27loki27 Member Posts: 24
    White circles stayed for AoEs you can't interact with and that don't harm you, the puzzle animation is for AoEs you can combo with. Red circles are still the same.

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Oh thanks now it all makes sense =]
  • ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by loki27
    White circles stayed for AoEs you can't interact with and that don't harm you, the puzzle animation is for AoEs you can combo with. Red circles are still the same.

I approve then! Nice to get a clear visual que of what you can combo with. I think i saw a complaint about just that yesterday here on the forums....hope they get to see this in that case :D

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

Another change as of the last stress test: 

NPCs may actually attempt to ress you if you die in the world.

edit: appearently this was implemented even sooner, at least since BWE2. 

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202
    Originally posted by Naqaj

oh my god... I knew they could revive their npc allies, but players?

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• donpopukidonpopuki Member Posts: 591
    Npcs rezing! Now that's awesome.! About time npcs carry their weight.
  • AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

NPCs ressed you in Guild Wars. May of been in your own party. But still.

• IndromeIndrome Member UncommonPosts: 292
    Originally posted by Naqaj

Mind = blown.

It's like I've been waiting for this my whole life and just now learned that I did. °O

• RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365
    i was rezzed by NPCs in the BWEs.. i know for a fact in BWE2 i was rezzed in queensdale and 3 in a tower in WvW.
  • JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415

Originally posted by Ramanadjinn
    i was rezzed by NPCs in the BWEs.. i know for a fact in BWE2 i was rezzed in queensdale and 3 in a tower in WvW.

They only did it for the xp.

• AdiarisAdiaris Member CommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by loki27

Good one. It'll help stand in the right one for combos ;)

• RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455
    I never ran into NPC's reviving players before. That's kind of cool though, it adds a new layer of usability to them... Where as previously they were just fodder, now, staying close to some might be a solid tactic.