Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only 24 Hours Left! Countdown!

RoynskyRoynsky Member Posts: 10

Well, 24 Hours left until the official launch for head start...maybe even 21 hours, depending if they drop servers early. 

What's everyone going to do for the last day before you shut your doors, windows and cell phones and become hermits?

I plan on stocking up on sushi, onigiri, arizona iced tea, and loads of other snacks. Going to Canada Computers, buying some stuff for my guild giveaway and sleeping :D

Comments

• xanderxainxanderxain Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Yea....and I have to work tonight and tomorrow night.  I will definitely be logging in to make my characters though.  gotta reserve my names.  
  • WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600

jumped the gun about 13 min did you lol

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Originally posted by xanderxain
    Yea....and I have to work tonight and tomorrow night.  I will definitely be logging in to make my characters though.  gotta reserve my names.  

grats on first post after 6 years of havving an account!

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682
    Staying up later than usual. Sleeping in as late as I can, then I'll be hoping for the 3 hour early start, while planning on the official start time. Surreal 24 hours out as a fan, must be freaky wierd for the devs!

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• xanderxainxanderxain Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Originally posted by Weretigar
    Originally posted by xanderxain

grats on first post after 6 years of havving an account!

lololol...yea not a big poster, but im really excited about this game and im really really bored right now.

• FalconiumFalconium Member Posts: 20

I guess I should download it now. Pre-purchased before the first BWE and still haven't got around to do it. :P

• sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523
    Originally posted by Roynsky

Well, 24 Hours left until the official launch for head start...maybe even 21 hours, depending if they drop servers early. 

What's everyone going to do for the last day before you shut your doors, windows and cell phones and become hermits?

I plan on stocking up on sushi, onigiri, arizona iced tea, and loads of other snacks. Going to Canada Computers, buying some stuff for my guild giveaway and sleeping :D

Going to vacation with the family at Estes Park, Colorado. I won't be able to log on to play GW2 till September 3rd. But no worries, I already have a friend who will log in on my account, and my wife's account, in order to secure our names. Now that I got everything covered, I can enjoy the Rocky Mountains :-)

• RoynskyRoynsky Member Posts: 10

Ugh I'm tired of playing random games...WoW is just straight stupid now. Don't see the point in running anymore raids or dungeons as the new expansion will just void everything. I guess I'll go play some CS or Dota 2...or something...

And yeah it must be pretty exciting to be a dev right now. I'd be so nervous and giddy I wouldn't sleep.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    24 hours and 4 minutes to be precise

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• drdog98drdog98 Member Posts: 5
    I read Ghosts of Ascalon earlier this week and just now finished Edge of Destiny a couple of minutes ago  in preperation for the Launch of GW2. Only thing left to do for me is to check out part 1 and 2 of this lore article: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/08/07/flameseeker-chronicles-a-brief-history-of-tyria/ and with that I think I will be all set for the adventure destined to come!!
  • sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523
    Originally posted by Roynsky

Ugh I'm tired of playing random games...WoW is just straight stupid now. Don't see the point in running anymore raids or dungeons as the new expansion will just void everything. I guess I'll go play some CS or Dota 2...or something...

And yeah it must be pretty exciting to be a dev right now. I'd be so nervous and giddy I wouldn't sleep.

yeah... I bet some are up right now working on some last minute details :)

It's too late now, but I should have baked a bunch of chocolate chip cookies and brownies and mailed it over to them with a note saying: "for those working all night on GW2"