Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Forsaken World: Latest Content Update Deployed

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,581MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the latest content update to Forsaken World: Nightfall has been released. In addition to the usual bug fixes and feature enhancements, a new battlefield is now available. Called the Frostgate Fjord, the battleground features level-based matchmaking, new gear, and a chance at a rare land mount.

This latest update has something for all players, new and veteran. The new battleground system complements the game's existing Player vs Player mechanics by introducing new matchmaking and combat systems while granting powerful new rewards. Players will also find Guilds more rewarding than ever before with a new Guild Treasure system. Additionally, veteran players will benefit from expanded Soul Power trees that will give them greater flexibility in PvP combat. For those players at the top of their game, new weapons have been added to bring players even closer to being gods.

Read more on the Forsaken World site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• SpikeXSpikeX Littleton, COPosts: 75Member
    Game is horrible and meant to suck cash from your bones.  Yes, I've played it to lvl 50 or so.  I've written off all perfect world games.
  • UnitAkiraUnitAkira AucklandPosts: 24Member
    Game isnt too bad since its from perfect world but yeah perfect world games suck cash big time total chinese business model "get the cash and run" not really down with blowing 1000 dollars for one gem..also not that stoked on giving my cash to the chinese government which owns a part of the company so they can rip the poor there and sit at KTV drunk in a room full of hookers while enslaving the rest of the population. also sorry for the political rave just Perfect world China run a bit of a sweat shop.. with all the normal horror stories of beatings and even a rape case etc ..  apart from that lol its one of the better PWE games
  • TheocritusTheocritus Gary, INPosts: 3,734Member Uncommon
          Forgot about this game long ago......