Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City Dynamic Events?

Are there dynamic events within cities?

Divinty Reach seems amazing and from a role-playing standpoint I find myself wanting to spend alot of time inside. From those of y'all that have participated in the BWE's or just been following from day one, What sort of immersive content will there be?

It's speldt adventure.

Comments

• XadrianXadrian Member Posts: 71

Cities contain the personal story instances. Outside of that, there aren't any dynamic events. However, there are minigames, vendors, crafting, banks, vistas, etc. and I wouldn't be surprised if special events and holiday stuff happened there.

• Matheusor1Matheusor1 Member Posts: 174

Yeah, probably holiday events.

But there's also Ebonhawke, a city inside an explorable area, which makes it susceptible to dynamic events

• livespartanlivespartan Member Posts: 71
    Originally posted by Matheusor1

Yeah, probably holiday events.

But there's also Ebonhawke, a city inside an explorable area, which makes it susceptible to dynamic events

Yea the Ebonhawke has some of the them I got to see one where the separtists leaders stage a prison break and they rampage through the city and the main leader is a level 30 champion needless to say he 1 shot my level 2 asura. :D

• DeitylightDeitylight Member UncommonPosts: 103

I recall some undead capturing an entire city during my travels. Needless to say I could not take the city myself.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    I think this is a great idea for future content if they do not already have dynamic events planned in major cities.
  • Blackstar347Blackstar347 Member UncommonPosts: 25
    In the closed beta weekend before the prepurchase beta weekends there was a humongous dynamic events spanning all of divinity's reach as an end of beta event so it is entirely possible.