Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long will GW2 dominate your life?

Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360
Bought a few days of food. Taking a few vacation from work. Getting away from friends. All for about 9 to 10 days. How long will you guys play GW2 nonstop?

Comments

• daniel!!!daniel!!! Member Posts: 400
    its already took 5 years of my life waiting for it hahahaaha 

• lilpacman24lilpacman24 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I'm thinking of faking a family death to get some time off and play O.o
  • ozmonoozmono Member UncommonPosts: 1,211
    Probably 3-6 hours than I will sleep.
  • c-trayc-tray Member Posts: 98
    Just going to log in, hopefully grab the one name I want, the go to sleep. I had such a long week too not sure I will even get out of bed Saturday. I love my bed too much. I will get up make coffee, go back to bed and read with coffee. Fall asleep. Wake. Read some more. Fall asleep. maybe play GW2 in the evening.
  • Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    You start too many threads.
  • tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Seriously, if you're actually doing that then you need help
  • Creslin321Creslin321 Member Posts: 5,359

Heheh I'll probably do my usual with games I really like...

Play for maybe 3 months, quit, go back a few months later, quit, ad infinitum.  I'm an on again off again gamer...like a cheesy TV romance.

Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by tank017

people are just having a little fun lighten up.. you the type that runs around telling kids santa claus doesn't exist?

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

What is wrong with you?

Non-stop? I dunno, hour and a half?

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

For.... EVAH!!!!

• joerockshahajoerockshaha Member UncommonPosts: 73
    5years so far and im hoping for another 5+ years :)

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

people are just having a little fun lighten up.. you the type that runs around telling kids santa claus doesn't exist?

What is this crazy talk you mention?

Nevermind! I don't want to know!!

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    not long. school is starting up again soon, and that takes priority. but this weekend it's just eat, sleep, and gw2.
  • MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by atticusbc
    not long. school is starting up again soon, and that takes priority. but this weekend it's just eat, sleep, and gw2.

If you cut out the eating you can milk an extra hour or so! It's worth it! :)

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    AC lasted me on and off for 12 years.  DAoC for 2.5, WoW for 6 so I cant see any reason why GW2 wont last me at least a few years unless TESO comes out of left field to blow me away.  Which isnt highly likely but one can hope. image

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• joerockshahajoerockshaha Member UncommonPosts: 73

I got school to but i only have 2 classes and they are both on Tue/Thurs so that means i get an extra day of playing before my classes begin. All depending on what happens with hurricane issac though :)

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    Originally posted by Mithrandolir

If you cut out the eating you can milk an extra hour or so! It's worth it! :)

multitasking, my friend. multitasking. eating and playing are simultaneous. it's a skill i've perfected over the bwes and sts. :)

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341
    I told everyone to forget I exist for the weekend. That's all I need. I can play more casually afterward, but this weekend, I am off limits. If they need to talk, meet, bleed, or die, they must wait until Monday if I am to care.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341
    edit - oh hurray, site posted my other thread to this one somehow.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317
    Originally posted by Syno23

Bought a few days of food. Taking a few vacation from work. Getting away from friends. All for about 9 to 10 days. How long will you guys play GW2 nonstop?

2 maybe 3next days. I broke my full blown gaming addiction the first time I went cold turkey from EQ

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

every crowd has their buzzkillington :)

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    Originally posted by lilpacman24
    I'm thinking of faking a family death to get some time off and play O.o

Be careful what you choose. In my opinion that is not a smart move, you shouldn't joke around like that.

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415

Originally posted by tank017 Seriously, if you're actually doing that then you need help

Wait....what?!

You just ruined Christmas for me. Thanks a lot... :(

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    I'll most likely play during the evenings but I won't allow these games to run my life anymore. I've been there and done that. Plus I get massive migraines if I play too long and my eyes start killing me. I guess I'm just getting old.
  • otinanai123otinanai123 Member Posts: 265
    Originally posted by Syno23

Until I hit 80