Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaiderZ: Broken Mast Zone Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Perfect World Entertainment and the RaiderZ team have started releasing a new series of videos to shine the spotlight on the zones in the game. The first in the series shows off Broken Mast, the starting zone for all newcomers to the game. See what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AdelbernAdelbern Member Posts: 85
    This game looks better then any game Perfect World has so far.
  • darkszgzdarkszgz Member UncommonPosts: 21
    the trailer is not good. I played the game and its awesome. The trailer is not good. They should improve it and the speak is like a undead, he haven't got passion at all.
  • CypeqCypeq Member Posts: 66
    Game has neat action based combat wich I like a lot more than the usual stuff. Yet there is a big but in this game visiual style is not for everyone... unless you are fan of pink chickens as your mounts and so on.
  • BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Originally posted by cypeq86
    Game has neat action based combat wich I like a lot more than the usual stuff. Yet there is a big but in this game visiual style is not for everyone... unless you are fan of pink chickens as your mounts and so on.

They are surprisingly similiar to chocobo's so I'm sure there are several people that won't mind. The style is very good and it's on par with many other visually stunning games. 

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon