Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Issues in todays Test?

Comments

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Originally posted by GamerUntouch

Running at 60 FPS with nearly everything at max.

Supersampling and AA aren't on, shadows aren't at max.

This is how the game looks with those settings: http://puu.sh/Y9QL

Thats a cool PC info gadget you got there! What gizmo do you use to capture that?

That must be Speccy :)

Thank you!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Originally posted by livespartan
    You can still get the 305.67 drivers.

you can but need to edit the inf file to install them on any gpu other than 660 Ti

What do you need to do exactly?

hold on might have a d/l link with edited inf already gimme a sec

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• livespartanlivespartan Member Posts: 71
    Originally posted by livespartan
    You can still get the 305.67 drivers.

you can but need to edit the inf file to install them on any gpu other than 660 Ti

I didn't do anything I just installed it right now.

• beej1986beej1986 Member UncommonPosts: 80
    I have an m14x R1, full spec, and this test was actually a lot worse on my machine then previous test. My fps was all over the place, anywhere from 20-70 fps, whether in large crowds are not. Previously i was steady at 40-50fps.

CENTER]image[/CENTER]

hmm i might of d/led the wrong one some have the inf ready for all gpus and some are setup for only 660ti's which d/l link you use?

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• PilutPilut Member Posts: 47

Graphically they optimized for my computer now, extremely smooth and no graphic glitches like earlier tests.

The new bugs they had for mondays test was gone today, guild issues/minimap issues and trade post.

Very very good test for me. Launch ready!

also anyone with FPS issues i'd highly suggest you d/l the free version of 3dmark11 run the performance test and at the end it will take you to 3dmarks website where it will give you a graph and show you how you system rates next to similar setups.. gives you an idea if your system is running at what it should be.

Originally posted by Epic1oots

where is the 305? dont see it on nvidia site.

http://www.nvidia.com/content/devzone/opengl-driver-4.3.html

• They changed some graphics settings, namely post processing.

When using three monitors at 5060x1080 the camera gets all screwed up sometimes.

actually newer version of nvidia drivers are out 305.68 i get my drivers from here... it says windows 8 but works fine with windows 7

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers

these 305s are developer betas so use at your own risk

oh also i know website says laptop but drivers are for desktop and laptop

305.68 brought many of my benchmarks way down going to do some retests with various drivers ill let you know what I find

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    also anyone with FPS issues i'd highly suggest you d/l the free version of 3dmark11 run the performance test and at the end it will take you to 3dmarks website where it will give you a graph and show you how you system rates next to similar setups.. gives you an idea if your system is running at what it should be.

I have never been so saddened by my PC. Those tests aren't fooling around lol. The last one was like a slideshow, and my PC is pretty respectable, IMO anyways

I5 2500 o/c to 4.3

2 x Radeon 6870''s o/ced/ xfired

8 gigs 1600 mhz ram

Motherboard: MSI P67A-G43

Still scored excellently, but i mean...the test wasn't even in HD o.o

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237

DAMN!!! :-(  I always miss these stress tests.  I was on yesterday and thought 8/22 was the last one and here I find Aerowyn talking about today's =D

Now I have to wait until Saturday morning at 3am ;P

Originally posted by Toxia

I have never been so saddened by my PC. Those tests aren't fooling around lol. The last one was like a slideshow, and my PC is pretty respectable, IMO anyways

I5 2500 o/c to 4.3

8 gigs 1600 mhz ram

the cominded tests are supposed to be like a slideshow on most computers.. i actually get 30 fps on but its a cpu/gpu combo test that really puts stress on both.. what was your pscore?

I5 2500 o/c to 4.3

8 gigs 1600 mhz ram

the cominded tests are supposed to be like a slideshow on most computers.. i actually get 30 fps on but its a cpu/gpu combo test that really puts stress on both.. what was your pscore?

P7810. The graph showed me ahead of the other results, so i guess if it is SUPPOSED to look like a slideshow, i'm alright with it ^^

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

P7810. The graph showed me ahead of the other results, so i guess if it is SUPPOSED to look like a slideshow, i'm alright with it ^^

Damn, that's high.

Originally posted by colddog04

Damn, that's high.

I wasn't far in front of the other results, maybe 500 points.

My fans went into -panic mode- towards the end, so if a game uses my GPU's to their fullest, i'll have to lower the O/C's i think, so they don't overheat after a few hours of gaming

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

Damn, that's high.

heres mine

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4200317

Damn, that's high.

heres mine

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4200317

That sad feeling just came back. :(

Time to upgrade!

*gets the hammer so that wife will actually buy that it IS broken*

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• Spartan212Spartan212 Member Posts: 55
    Anyone with a 560ti getting high temps?  I'm going around 88 degrees on mine.  It's the only game this happens to me with.  I'm on the latest beta drivers.  Not a huge deal.  Just a little higher than I would like
    Originally posted by Spartan212
    Anyone with a 560ti getting high temps?  I'm going around 88 degrees on mine.  It's the only game this happens to me with.  I'm on the latest beta drivers.  Not a huge deal.  Just a little higher than I would like

you using a fan controller program like msi afterburner or evga precision X? those have nice fan controls and you can adjust the fans better to deal with temps.. the default isn't ideal

• mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282

Thats pretty high, shut down is at around 105 i think, just keep an eye on it in future while you play.

• Spartan212Spartan212 Member Posts: 55

you using a fan controller program like msi afterburner or evga precision X? those have nice fan controls and you can adjust the fans better to deal with temps.. the default isn't ideal

I'm using the evga precision x set to auto.  That's actually what I was thinking too.  I just get a little nervous messing around with my fan settings.  I'll give it a try.  What's the worst that could happen?  :)

I'm using the evga precision x set to auto.  That's actually what I was thinking too.  I just get a little nervous messing around with my fan settings.  I'll give it a try.  What's the worst that could happen?  :)

Never, ever, EVER say that. Especially not a day before launch!

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

just go to the fan control and move the grid so the fan spins faster at a lower temp.. should help