Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

GW2 front page of NBCNews.com Tech section

Comments

• FaulknerFaulkner Hutchinson, MNPosts: 111Member

I saw that too.  They seem very Humble and devoted to what they Love!!! Class act.

Cheers,

Faulkner

• MadKingMadKing Pompano Beach, FLPosts: 173Member
    It's so good to see a developer that are actually gamers and love what they do for a change, not just people doing their jobs like most big devs out there.
  • ariboersmaariboersma Yankton, SDPosts: 1,802Member
    Originally posted by MadKing
    It's so good to see a developer that are actually gamers and love what they do for a change, not just people doing their jobs like most big devs out there.

indeed.. breath of fresh air IMO!

• Bad.dogBad.dog Belleville, ONPosts: 1,108Member
    Pretty good stuff
  • AdelbernAdelbern Philadelphia, PAPosts: 85Member
    The editor said he will be playing too :)
  • jayartejayarte LancasterPosts: 450Member
    Yes, I enjoyed watching that video and was just about to post a link ^^  I love their obvious genuine enthusiasm and commitment.  Wonderful.
  • gessekai332gessekai332 New York City, NYPosts: 877Member Common
    get ready for incoming anti-gw2 troll posts.

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• gessekai332gessekai332 New York City, NYPosts: 877Member Common

unfortunately, also on the nbcnews.com tech front page:

"How to be a better Transformer in 'Transformers: Fall of Cybertron'"

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• nolic1nolic1 Kingman, AZPosts: 687Member Uncommon
    Well that was a good watch I really like how they sound about the game alot of excitment in my home right now.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.