Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/dance in Lich Form o_O

Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

I could not help but go WTF! when I saw this video. Also it seems as though it's a Human doing the Norn dance.

Also here's another random /dance video. A little less WTF and more "how did they do all this during the stress test?"

Comments

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065
    Originally posted by pratikrath86

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtNNiZe6rXk

I tried making this :P

An OK first attempt but my critique on your video is that the effects used seemed unnecessary and having just one or two cuts in the whole thing just made the video feel stagnant.

Here's a good example of what some simply cuts, with the right clips and music track, can do.

• pratikrath86pratikrath86 Member Posts: 79
    Originally posted by Master10K
    Originally posted by pratikrath86

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtNNiZe6rXk

I tried making this :P

An OK first attempt but my critique on your video is that the effects used seemed unnecessary and having just one or two cuts in the whole thing just made the video feel stagnant.

Here's a good example of what some simply cuts, with the right clips and music track, can do.

Thanks for the critique. I will keep that in mind. THough i realised very late in the last stress test that dancing emote was introduced, and hance didn't have much with me. It was kinda made in a 2 mins noodle way. But yes was kinda my first attempt, and was mostly to try out stuff to see what works what doesnt.

Getting an OK wasnt a bad start :P, could have been you suck stop ruining Youtube or something :)

• KamdorKamdor Member UncommonPosts: 6

You Suck! Stop Ruining Youtube!

Lol i kid. The video was good for a first attempt (not like i could do any better). But the audio seemed a little off, it would drop off at certain points and then go back up.

• DrachasorDrachasor Member Posts: 2,678
    Originally posted by Master10K

I could not help but go WTF! when I saw this video. Also it seems as though it's a Human doing the Norn dance.

Also here's another random /dance video. A little less WTF and more "how did they do all this during the stress test?"

Eh, I like the Monster Mash one better.

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065
    Gotta wonder if dancing in some of the other Elite skills would work. Would be hilarious seeing a Norn dance in one of its various animal forms.

• KamdorKamdor Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Would be pretty funny watching a dancing bear.....*pictures yogi bear*
  • pratikrath86pratikrath86 Member Posts: 79
    Originally posted by vakz

You Suck! Stop Ruining Youtube!

Lol i kid. The video was good for a first attempt (not like i could do any better). But the audio seemed a little off, it would drop off at certain points and then go back up.

Thanks, i know the music falls off now and then as the original is like that unfortunately. The Original Song video has one of the best Pooping videos i had seen hence i put the same music for my popping Asura:P

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Great vid.   Too bad I've now got the Monster Mash song stuck in my head. :-)

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • RequiamerRequiamer Member Posts: 2,034
    ye that video is just great