Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I guess everyone made up their mind

Comments

• EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Not 100% sure, my main will probably be either mesmer or engineer, I'll also be rolling necro, guardian and ranger.

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    After I tried mesmer I never looked back.  Absolutely love it.  It was probably the best kept secret.  I'm afraid the word will get out about its awesomeness and everyone will want to be one. 
    Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415

[quote] Originally posted by swordmark45 you left out a selection. I am playing them all[/quote.] 

Same for me...I just pick a different one for every poll like this. I think there have now been enough that I chose each profession at least once.

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,267

1. Guardian

2. Thief

3. Warrior

4. Necromancer

5. ???

6. ???

7. ???

and so on. You get the picture.

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    Very surprised that the warrior got the highest percentage of votes. lols.
  • Lady_StahliLady_Stahli Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Gamefun

Just you wait. Once the game releases, everyone and their mums will be Mesmsers.

Originally posted by Lady_Stahli

Just you wait. Once the game releases, everyone and their mums will be Mesmsers.

This.  Nothing is more satisfying than watching a bunch of fools beat on your clones while you stack conditions and buff your allies. 

Originally posted by Bl4ck3nD
    this again

Don't worry.  It will all be over in 1 day and 22 hours.

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

I have problem with GW2. 

There is not one class I really like.  

I mean all of them are ok, there is no class I despise or something, but I cannot get into any of it.

I will roll a dice or something ;p

• FyronovaFyronova Member Posts: 36
    Originally posted by thanoskkk
    pretty balanced voting so far.Seems guardian is far behind.

I will be one of the Guardians of Tyria <3

• thanoskkkthanoskkk Member UncommonPosts: 230

im not tbh, im sure warrior elementalist will be really popular after launch. Im surprised that guardian isnt though.

He that lives upon Hope dies farting.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    not played since closed beta.. but im gonna be an engineer tree person as it makes no sense at all haha..
    How come people like warrior over Guardian? Guardian is fucking awesome!
  • elvenwolfelvenwolf Member UncommonPosts: 146
    Originally posted by swordmark45
    Originally posted by Derpybird

You know, I'm getting a little antsy because I haven't figured out yet what I want to play. I know what I don't want to play, but that still leaves 6 classes.

It's like I'm getting ready for vacation tomorrow and I haven't even begun to pack.

YOU HAVEN'T PACKED!!!!!!!  How could you.

Wait a minute.

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!    I haven't packed either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad.. i.. i..  i haven't packed either.. *sniffles*

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135
    Originally posted by coretex666

Right? :)

I sense a lot of raging from 1000 angry warriors that their leet '100 blades' combo keeps getting dodged ;P.

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065
    I played the Engineer & Necro in beta, because I knew those professions were the ones I didn't want to play and nothing has changed. So I'll make a Thief, Mesmer, Ele, Ranger, Warrior... buy some gems then make a Guardian. Mainly just to claim those names I want and it will mean I'll have enough to play for the next 6 months to a year, even if it's just on & off.

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    Originally posted by aesperus
    Originally posted by coretex666

Right? :)

I sense a lot of raging from 1000 angry warriors that their leet '100 blades' combo keeps getting dodged ;P.

We shall wait and see my friend. ;)

can the Guardians healing really make up for the much less hitpoints he has in comparison to the other classes? Even if he decides to be a DPS?
  • oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855
    Originally posted by atticusbc

i've been trying out the mesmer, and i got this build that i like and want to explore more.

but wow. thief is getting no love. i honestly like the thief more than the mesmer but combine unload with a 50% crit chance... everything just sorta keels over.

ooh, the thief will get love.....it will be my second character.....first the engineer (to my own surprise tbh....played asura engineer and was sold because at low lvl's its a real challenge in the personal story......for me anyway :p )

But looking very much forward to creating my thief also, and a guardian, ranger and maybe a mesmer too.......aaarrrg its so hard to make a choice in GW2.....damn your anet :p lolz

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ
    can the Guardians healing really make up for the much less hitpoints he has in comparison to the other classes? Even if he decides to be a DPS?

Haven't you seen the various Guardian PvE & PvP vids? Even with their small base health pool, they are still by far the most survivable profession in the game and it's not just the healing that dictates that. Just look at this vid.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

Originally posted by Meowhead
    Originally posted by swordmark45 you left out a selection. I am playing them all
     Right, buying an extra 3 character slots just to have every type of character.

I figure some won't see much play, but if for example, I'm having problems with a certain build in sPvP or whatever, I could log onto that character, try that build out, and see what annoys me.

Then I'll know how to counter it. :D

I tend to be an altoholic. In almost every game I have played so far, I have maxed out my Character slots on my chosen server.

With WoW, and Rift...looking back, I'd probably not do this anymore. I really don't care about gear, but getting the all the skills capped, along with the rep grinds and the different types of currency needed.....It's like it's becomming longer and longer.

I am assuming GW2 isn't like this. And if that's the case, I'll be buying 3 more slots as well.

Then, I'll play all to my heart's content and settle on my fav as my main.

• ogarasogaras Member Posts: 2
    after tonights test Elementalist it is for sure:)
  • lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522
    Engineer (Asura) and Elementalist (Sylvari) will be my 2 mains (I'll play them almost equally much to mix things up and I'm in no rush for anything so won't be levelling just 1 main first and then start rolling alts and I tend to have 1 main alt that I play as well as my main main in all games so this time I go for 2 main mains :D ). 
  • thanoskkkthanoskkk Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Its final, undecided profession is the winner

He that lives upon Hope dies farting.