Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: A Sneak Peek Into the Future

13»

Comments

• IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507

More planets, space missions, ops, warzones, and new species to play. Yes please :)

Interesting to see what the cash shop is like when it lands, hoping we can use cartel coins to customize characters further.

• FinnMcCoolFinnMcCool Member Posts: 34

Oh joy another playable race that is pretty much just another human with different coloured skin, why not add the races people actually want to play like Rodians, Ithorians, Bothans and Wookies etc.

Its like they really dont have a clue how to star wars up a star wars MMO. The number one priority they should be looking at is as someone has already said is something akin to JTLS, Star Wars is known for its big epic space battles and what do they give us in TOR just some crappy on rails nonsense.

They are gonna add all this new crap and i bet you still cant sit down in chairs in Cantinas and on your Ship

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • carebear77carebear77 Member Posts: 86

mmm 

il tell what this game needs:

More story for level cap ppl. a lot more,  Also make it gewd story not filler.

Destroy fleet and make it a flashpoint.. Put all vendors on tatooine, thats the only planet that feels like star wars. 

Let players build guild capital ships with gathered mats.

Fix the bugs. 

more kewl events, the rakghoul plague was better than the grand race, soz guys. 

Guild Emblems on armor, Better Character customisation ( eg skill points like gw2 ), better weapop armor customisation like aion.

ressurect an evil to actually threaten the whole galaxy,  and make players work together.

Thinking out if the box.

User Generated housing.

And lol i still play this , but when GW2 starts this saturday:  im gone , soz Star Wars, i tried.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
          Actually I think it  needs less story and more MMO......
  • JYCowboyJYCowboy Member UncommonPosts: 652
    Originally posted by urbanos
    All  I want to say is: LucasArts bring back Star Wars Galaxies!!

Here is what LA needs to know.

I would PAY for SWG as it was at close.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341
    Thunder....THUNDER.....THUNDERCATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Originally posted by MuratReis
    There was nothing interesting in that video. The devs need to fix what is wrong and not do the same boring things over and over...

The devs are in a tough spot.  Their team got gutted by EA.  They have to crank out end game content.  That doesn't give them much of a chance of giving us kick butt multiplayer space combat, more choices when leveling or much of anything that will help them attract people.