Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funcom got what it deserved!

2»

Comments

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Originally posted by Starpower
    Is it just me or do people sound like raving lunatics when they add Hahahahahaha in their posts? Specially in ranting ones

The only problem I have with your post is that you make it sound like something is wrong with being a ranting and raving lunatic. From my perspective this is a good time to encourage people to adopt a kitty. 

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    Originally posted by Thillian
    What kind of a 39 old person call himself jungleninja and express his hate towards a company with such a childish manner, ending his entire rant with "I told you so! lol!" ...?

+1

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by Starpower
    Is it just me or do people sound like raving lunatics when they add Hahahahahaha in their posts? Specially in ranting ones

The majority of responses, in several folders, are so adversarial in nature that you wonder about the mental stability of "forum PvP" fans in general.

But hey, we're all just killing time at this point.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Originally posted by tom_gore
    What kind of a 39 old person call himself jungleninja and express his hate towards a company with such a childish manner, ending his entire rant with "I told you so! lol!" ...?

The kind who makes up his age so that people would not call him a "kiddo"?

Actually, some folks cease to mature emotionally even if their chronological age continues to advance, OP might be one of those.

Lack of empathy is one sure sign of this condition.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    Originally posted by tom_gore

The kind who makes up his age so that people would not call him a "kiddo"?

Actually, some folks cease to mature emotionally even if their chronological age continues to advance, OP might be one of those.

Lack of empathy is one sure sign of this condition.

My wife is also anxiously waiting for me to "grow up". Of course she references my gaming hobby. Tried to tell her that it ain't gonna happen...

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

TAKE THAT Funcom!!!!  You ONLY got my money for 3 years!!!! 

• TridianTridian Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Originally posted by Laross
    Originally posted by jungleninja

Hahahaahah, im laughing my arse off man! Hahahaaha....Funcom, the company we all told to do things different and they never ever listen. Oh yeah they claim to have listened and told us what we wanted over and over and over and over again. But they never ever gave what we really wanted, so alot of the old guard left, the ones that pumped in alot of money, they all left and now look at funcom. On the brink of extintion! lol! I would love to say I told you so, so here it goes;

FUNCOM I TOLD YOU SO! NOW TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES WITH NOTHING!

And its all your own fault Funcom! You killed Age of Conan and then put all your crap money in the new MMO The Secret World and it flipped around and died on you! LOL! You cheated us out by pegging us to pay for a years sub and would give us early beta access. Well I tell you, you gave me the last week of the beta the invite, while others that never paid a dime got early access and when I asked about it you big mouthed me and told me to shut up! Well guess what, I shut up and never paid a dime to you anymore, just like all those others. Now whos laughing morons! lol!

I still have my job, do you funcom people still have yours? And its all your own fault. We warned you time and time again. I left a full city behind in Age of Conan. I loved to hang out in Age of Conan and RP all over the place. But now, I never ever go there anymore, what....I dont even have Age of Conan installed anymore. You guys had the best MMO ever and all you did was rape it over and over and over and over again.

Good bye looser company, im off to play Guild Wars 2 in a few days! lol!

What's a looser company? 

One that isnt as tight as others?

• stromp45stromp45 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    Damn jungleninja looks like someone needs a hug. let go of your anger young man and please stay way from all mmos from now on. the rest of us will fell better also.
  • DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362
    Was wondering where ninja went to after he stopped posting in the Gods and Heroes section.
  • InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662
    Join the dark side my son. The hatred will consume you, take you over and give you power never seen before. 

• GamayunGamayun Member CommonPosts: 73
    Originally posted by jungleninja

*snip*

As frustrating as it must have been for you to watch a game based on a beloved franchize struggle because player feedback was not taken into account (if I got the gist of your post right), rubbing it in the faces of developers' families is not cool. Not cool at all.

I used to think complaints about misbehaved GW2 fans were widely exagerated, but there is obviously some truth to them. A few such instances are enough to reflect badly on the whole community, not sure if that was your intent or not.

This discussion has been closed.