Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• TibernicusTibernicus Member Posts: 433
    Wow, massively really threw this under the bus with its selective quotes.
  • ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

lol that is probably one of the worst impression/gameplay review ever. I don't think it list anything about the actual gameplay, storyline, or the contents. 

I think I can waste my time better reading WoW fanboys and GW2 fanboys post than that crap. 

• hail2dathiefhail2dathief Member UncommonPosts: 232

Wow, honestly what a lame piece of writing.  It's sad that someone can't write anything about how they feel so they just quote people from their blogs and even pulled quotes from random strangers off the forums lol.  Massively should be highly dissapointed about this "article", i could have hired a 6 yr. old to write a better piece than this....just sad. 

If i ever see this person in public, imma beat him with a sac full of kittens!

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
    Originally posted by hail2dathief

Wow, honestly what a lame piece of writing.  It's sad that someone can't write anything about how they feel so they just quote people from their blogs and even pulled quotes from random strangers off the forums lol.  Massively should be highly dissapointed about this "article", i could have hired a 6 yr. old to write a better piece than this....just sad. 

If i ever see this person in public, imma beat him with a sac full of kittens!

I hear you on this one. I didnt even read it after i seen that. I can read blogs and forums just fine here on MMORPG

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

If you think that was bad, you should watch mmobomb first look at vanguard. Absolutely no research before hand, only barely scratches the surface. Yes I know it's only a first look and that there is only so much you can get into in 20 mins. But a bare minimum should be imo, to mention what the game has to offer. No mention of diplomacy for instance, not correct information about the cash shop. I usually enjoy mmobomb, but spunkify did a horrible job on that one imo.

On the other hand it must be boring to review so many standard mmorpgs with the same recipie, but the thing is, vanguard is different, especially sometimes in mentality