Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will redbull drinkers have an advantage over pepsi and coke drinkers?

13»

Comments

• gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861
    Originally posted by FealStyrm

Will redbull drinkers have an advantage over pepsi and coke drinkers?

(eww, you drink amp?)

hmm you just gave me a great idea

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• freegamesfreegames Member UncommonPosts: 240

Drinking a mixture of Orangina with Ramune while watching a commercial of simpsons CC Lemon

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    i'll mostly be in peppermint tea... should I even both?
  • ajayazirajayazir Member Posts: 108
    nah kimchi eaters will have an advantage over everyone~
  • Schoeneck93Schoeneck93 Member Posts: 70

Definitely, chemically it won't give them any advantage. Sugar and caffeine is a TERRIBLE way to get energy, UNLESS you are a highly active person, then red bull/five hour power, things like that may be beneficial to you. 

But for some reason I don't see a lot of you running half marathons every other day. 

I could be wrong though.D:

You want energy? 

Go for green tea and do a workout at night when you usually go to bed, then shower, you'll find you get quite an excessive boost of energy from that. Maybe not the first two or three times, if you aren't in decent physical shape, then your body will just be tired. 

Also, don't eat shitty fatty foods the whole time, that'll KILL your energy level.

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    Originally posted by TrunksZ
    I never understood the need of drinking something while playing video games, sure I drink water, juice and coke but when I am THIRSTY, it just seems a little too much for me, maybe I am not hardcore enough.

I'm actually not a huge fan of this whole "OMG game is releasing get a much junk food and unhealthy shit you possibly can!" tradition. Not sure who started this stuff but people who participate need to rethink whether or not it's worth it. I'm talking about stuff like this. I mean that can't possibly be healthy, especially when combined with the fact that most people will remain sedentary over a prolonged periods of time while consuming all of that crap.

I also don't get the point of snacking while playing--potato chips and cheetos crumbs all over the keyboard and mouse, yuck! Forget that. If I get hungry I stop playing for a while and make myself something to eat.

I found that I stay alert longer and generally feel better if I avoid the junk food binge generally associated with new game releases.

/rant

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308

Mix Pepsi with Red Bull for the ultimate burst of energy. I call it Repsi Bola. 

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by heartless
    Originally posted by TrunksZ
    I never understood the need of drinking something while playing video games, sure I drink water, juice and coke but when I am THIRSTY, it just seems a little too much for me, maybe I am not hardcore enough.

I'm actually not a huge fan of this whole "OMG game is releasing get a much junk food and unhealthy shit you possibly can!" tradition. Not sure who started this stuff but people who participate need to rethink whether or not it's worth it. I'm talking about stuff like this. I mean that can't possibly be healthy, especially when combined with the fact that most people will remain sedentary over a prolonged periods of time while consuming all of that crap.

I also don't get the point of snacking while playing--potato chips and cheetos crumbs all over the keyboard and mouse, yuck! Forget that. If I get hungry I stop playing for a while and make myself something to eat.

I found that I stay alert longer and generally feel better if I avoid the junk food binge generally associated with new game releases.

/rant

Same here. I mean I understand lan-parties and such, but still would prefer to have a 4-5 hour sleep in between instead of stuffing myself with redbull and other non-sense. Then again hardly any game is fun enough to me to play hours upon hours.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    Originally posted by ajayazir
    nah kimchi eaters will have an advantage over everyone~

That shit smells so awful.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

This discussion has been closed.