Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will redbull drinkers have an advantage over pepsi and coke drinkers?

Comments

• RamadarRamadar Member Posts: 167
    lol why dont ya's all just take some speed to settle your weekend problem with sleep.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb....

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066
    Originally posted by clun7
    Real men mix 5 hour energy and cocaine.

Enough said..

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059

Well, in leiu of an alcohol enema, you could try a multi-can red bull enema while eating M&Ms. Per reports from those that tried it, you will be uhm... on a caffine induced energy high for several sleepless days and you might spasm and twitch some, your hair might frizz,  but the odds of any real lasting damage are low. 

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066
    Originally posted by Ramadar
    lol why dont ya's all just take some speed to settle your weekend problem with sleep.

Not very nice and if you are a man you feel like you have been swimming in cold water to long,if you get my meaning.

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    does anyone here drink rock star cola , its like the only energy drink i like . Red Bull got old when it was at every party for mixers.
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Sugar free energy drinks as it negates the sugar crash. Milage may vary by how many cans you have :)

Also, 7-11 has little creamer cup size shots of caffeine called Stok. Get a cup of coffee and ask if you can take some things to mix at home and grab a few to add to your favorite beverage...

Dear Lord half the GW2 player base will be dead by sunrise.
  • ArezonArezon Member UncommonPosts: 282
    I say redbull drinkers will be at a disadvantage. They burn out faster!

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Originally posted by clun7
    Real men mix 5 hour energy and cocaine.

And then chase it with Meth.  Guarenteed to keep you up for 7 days straight.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member Posts: 4,990
    Originally posted by Aelious
    Sugar free energy drinks as it negates the sugar crash. Milage may vary by how many cans you have :)

Also, 7-11 has little creamer cup size shots of caffeine called Stok. Get a cup of coffee and ask if you can take some things to mix at home and grab a few to add to your favorite beverage...

Dear Lord half the GW2 player base will be dead by sunrise.

Think of all the free viral marketing GW2 will get though from all those gamers dropping over dead.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371
    Originally posted by Nadia

Deathwish Coffee!

http://boingboing.net/2012/08/01/review-of-coffee-brand-boastin.html

Yep, coffee is the way to go. I could drink it all day.

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802
    NOOO OMG!! Does that mean because I am not drinking caffeine that I will be at a disadvantage   :( I might have to actually have some coffee or spike my 7-Up lol

• WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    This is me after some sweet tea & crack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uER3OIW9N2E
  • gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712
    It's only short term gains because Red Bull will destroy their kidneys and or pancreas.. acutally so will Pepsi and Coke. Best stick with water!
  • aviciavici Member Posts: 44
    Ice cold beers and coffee are the primary components of my diet, so i'll just stick with that. Gotta keep up the good health afterall.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by FealStyrm
    Will redbull drinkers have an advantage over pepsi and coke drinkers?(eww, you drink amp?)

I dont know, but i will be thoroughly testing pepsimax for results.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Originally posted by Wizardry

Redbull MOST definitely.I have tried every drink under the sun and Redbull works :).

It is scary to note however fi you drink as much as i did,it actually causes serious problems like high blood pressure ,problematic heart rate and struggling to breathe.Now mind you i was as high as drinking about 6-8 small cans which is about 4 large cans a day.

it however does not make you smarter ,you have to turn up the bright knob on your tv for that effect :P

My worst night was a few years back grinding my S1 welfare set in WoW.  32oz. Full Throttle Black Ice Slurpee + 2lb bag of chocolate covered espresso beans = literally buzzing at 3am... I didn't do that again.

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    I don't know about Red Bull and all that other junk but I plan to get drunk, in a true gentleman-y fasion by drinking Smirnoff and ginger ale.

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

I drink no caffeine at all and sleep optimal period of times.

Quess who has the advantage. image

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Originally posted by gbooster
    It's only short term gains because Red Bull will destroy their kidneys and or pancreas.. acutally so will Pepsi and Coke. Best stick with water!

Who cares? It's not like another new AAA title is releasing next month and everyone is going to suicide on MMO Watch when they are dissapointed and no new fix is coming anyway!?

• joerockshahajoerockshaha Member UncommonPosts: 73
    5 hour energy anyone? No Crash and no jittery feeling :D

• TrunksZTrunksZ Member Posts: 263
    I never understood the need of drinking something while playing video games, sure I drink water, juice and coke but when I am THIRSTY, it just seems a little too much for me, maybe I am not hardcore enough.
  • chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291
    Virgin Lemonade here! Keeps me fresh+=)) The real question is, will my Norn-Necro crush all of you? -_-
  • squalleonahasqualleonaha Member Posts: 211

all those drinks are high in sugar. redbull have high concentration of cafein . that's all.

best drink is water. if you want to live longer to enjoy game, DRINK WATER. ^_^

• VandarixVandarix Member UncommonPosts: 177

Yall should try the energy drink i been drinkin it don't give you wings it'll have you wrestling bears and keeps you crackin for 24 hrs straight GUARRRRRRRANTEED.

This discussion has been closed.