Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Stress Test on 8/21 at Noon PDT!

2»

Comments

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Originally posted by berlight

Originally posted by Mephster If you have to stress test a week before launch something is wrong.  
    Indeed! atleast in the others stress tests i found alot of inicial quests still bugged! looool.

MMO's are never done testing true story.

If you dont know that you must have been sleeping over the last 2 decades rofl.

• solarinesolarine Member Posts: 1,203

I can't remember if I ever played a Ranger during all these tests... So I guess I'll try one now, just to make sure. Will that give me a surefire class to go with at launch? No idea. 

The class I enjoyed the most in test was probably the Warrior; the thing is, without a tanking mechanism I don't know how fun a warrior is in dungeons. I really didn't like playing dps warriors in other MMOs, so this one's hard to know when it comes to long term enjoyment.

I used to be so set in what I'd roll at launch in MMOs. :: sigh :: 

• CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Again I wonder what they changed since the last test, theres been 600mb of patches since the last test. Looking forward to checking it out as usual :)
  • VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    All this Stress tests are like water to the dry throat, and they Know it!! i know they know, you know? its a tactic.

• KaezKaez Member Posts: 80
    I love the "let's run a stress test during business hours so no one can actually test" thing LOL
  • RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    I will get a good hour in by the time I get home today, I'm happy with that, and I'm also happy to sure up what profession I will choose at launch. Thanks for the heads up mmorpg
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Me thinks i will use that time to configure my Razor Nostromo, so that i am done for Saturday. Need some (more?!) Keybindings on that and i missed to make them all. image
  • vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708
    Originally posted by Ilaya
    Me thinks i will use that time to configure my Razor Nostromo, so that i am done for Saturday. Need some (more?!) Keybindings on that and i missed to make them all. image

Same for my Naga and Black Widow Ultimate (maybe my g13.  I know, too many toys!)  I keep saying this everytime they let us play and I end up running out of time due to having too much fun!  First world problems... and another afternoon wasted for me!

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

• Rider071Rider071 Member Posts: 318

o boy o boy o boy!

thanks for the heads up, Bill! you rock!