Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Guild?

12346»

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Sadly no, Nikopol! But we have you covered in the Dragon and Templars at least.  

@Aerowyn, I am SO glad it came out when it did.  I was going to list out the roster yesterday.  I breathed a sigh of relief when I didn't need to anymore.  :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

hiya! I started a new character when I came back from vacation but made her a Dragon. Couldn't we just combine all the factions into one MMORPG guild? I wanted to stay with the templar mmorpg guild, bu I liked one of the builds for dragon faction. My character's name is Georgia "Georgie" Lass btw. :)

I wish we could, Kyarra!  They don't allow that for PVP reasons, but "cartels" of some sort might come soon.  In the meantime, hook up with Sarcan's Dragon Guild!

Guys, I might be late today for the meeting and dungeon run.  Got some errands to run, and some content to write that came up late.  I'll hop in vent though.  :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto

Originally posted by Xobdnas

Any chance we get a GW2 MMORPG guild?

Indeed we will.  :)

My Review Manifesto

• SunworshiperSunworshiper Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I'm in Egypt now! And, I'm loving it!! :D
  • miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835

Did we ever decide if we were going to have 1 vent server for all Cabals?  I ask because I wish to redo my character (want to totally change his appearance) yet I can't make a new toon on Grim.  And as much as the Dragon mythos appeals to my person style I'm having a hard time not being drawn to the Templar deck styles.  Bill?

You can feel free to use the Vent I have up for the Temps any time you'd like, and in a bit, we'll be switching over to a 100 person Mumbl server that we apparently have which I didn't know about.  :)  My goal is to get every MMORPGcom guild using it, TSW, GW2, and beyond.

Sorry I've been AFK since Saturday folks.  Insanely busy week.

My Review Manifesto

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    Originally posted by BillMurphy

You can feel free to use the Vent I have up for the Temps any time you'd like, and in a bit, we'll be switching over to a 100 person Mumbl server that we apparently have which I didn't know about.  :)  My goal is to get every MMORPGcom guild using it, TSW, GW2, and beyond.

Sorry I've been AFK since Saturday folks.  Insanely busy week.

Totally understand the schedule issue, I've had a number of my own recently.  That said, never used Mumble but if that is to be the new MMORPG VoiP service into the future I'm all for it.

So... guess who has to play three betas this weekend, only one of which I can talk about?

Honestly, I'd rather be playing TSW over them all, but it looks like I'll be in GW2 for part of the weekend, and then two others as well.  

Can we schedule a Dungeon Night in the middle of next week maybe?  What say you guys?

My Review Manifesto

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

Schedule it up for next week fo sure!! I am pretty much booked this weekend as well. I might be able to squeeze in a few hours Sat night. Maybe.

When I get in game I am going to start forming Polaris or Hellfire groups via cabal chat. We should have enough people now a days online to run Polaris for sure. I can heal either.

We can also start grouping up via cabal and run some fusang PvP also.

Whats everyones main focus (for the instances and PvP)? For example mine is healing.

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com

• BigRock411BigRock411 Member Posts: 299
    Originally posted by BillMurphy

So... guess who has to play three betas this weekend, only one of which I can talk about?

Honestly, I'd rather be playing TSW over them all, but it looks like I'll be in GW2 for part of the weekend, and then two others as well.  

Can we schedule a Dungeon Night in the middle of next week maybe?  What say you guys?

Lets discuss the betas you cant talk about.. Use written form as to not break the rules.

• SunworshiperSunworshiper Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Originally posted by BigCountry

Schedule it up for next week fo sure!! I am pretty much booked this weekend as well. I might be able to squeeze in a few hours Sat night. Maybe.

When I get in game I am going to start forming Polaris or Hellfire groups via cabal chat. We should have enough people now a days online to run Polaris for sure. I can heal either.

We can also start grouping up via cabal and run some fusang PvP also.

Whats everyones main focus (for the instances and PvP)? For example mine is healing.

I'm definitely up for dungeons. I can back up heal, but I really don't have any healing equipment anymore. I'm mainly dps.

And, I'm always up for helping out anyone who needs it.

I'm not pvp-ing currently as I am really enjoying the pve aspect so much. :D

Cool we can start with some Polaris runs. That's an easy and fun one. :D

Hey guys!  Two things:

1.) Let's actively recruit. Nearly everyone can invite, so feel free to recruit folks from the chat channels and official forums. Let's get more people!

2.) Is it time Wills (me) stepped down as GM? I'm not exactly able to be on as much as I'd like, and I'm sure there are a few candidates who can/should take over day-to-day.  Thoughts?

My Review Manifesto

Hey guys,

Note, today/tomorrow we're switching over to the new Mumble Server.  Today the Vent server will stop working, so don't be alarmed.  I'll be changing our details to the Mumble stuff as soon as Mike B gets it to me!

My Review Manifesto

Just bumping to see who's still playing? I know GW2 is coming like a freight train, but curious!

My Review Manifesto

I am not atm.

Been playing DayZ with 6-7 buddies on Atlanta 73.

Also just finished training for my first capital ship in EvE, so might jump in and play that some.

Gonna put TSW on the shelf for now. Great game just do not have time to play them all!

:D

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

I am but it would not let me create my toons on Grim I was forced to roll on Hudra. 

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    Is the Dragon Cabal still active?-iam currently looking for one!, new to the game.
  • OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
    Originally posted by orbitxo
    Is the Dragon Cabal still active?-iam currently looking for one!, new to the game.

Hi orb!  As an alternative, you can also look here:

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Welcome aboard.  :)