Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

banned

lustbustlustbust Member Posts: 38
Originally posted by everland

Stop with the stupid excuse "I won't play this game, because fans are bad."

What fans? You mean the few people on this forum? This game has thousands of pre-purchase and pre-orders. How can someone be stupid enough to judge community by few fans that are active on forum. Thousands of people will play this game. Hundreds of mature guilds with good players. Is it your first game ever? Never played mmo before? Every community has it's black sheep, and those sheep talk the most on forum, but you don't see them in game that much.

That "I won't play, because of other players" pfff, just another fake argument. Few guys talk bad on forums, so I won't play, come on, grow up.

Suddenly everyone is soooo social, because it is so great reason to flame the game more...

people like you are the reason i dont want to play :)

I am just giving my reasons not to play the *precious gw2* and you flame me telling me to grow up.

I am sure gw2 is going to be a great game....but when the crying does start on this forum and believe me its coming.I am going to laugh hard.

^^^^ I was banned for what i said here.Its fine for somebody to tell me to grow up when i am stating my reason for not playing a video game, yet i cant say what i said??? I would literally fuck this person up to the point where their mother doesnt recognise them if they said this to my face in real life.

This website is a joke.please perma ban my IP....and also my name is Sheldon Quirk...you might want to ban me on your facebook 2 because im going to continue telling your staff how pathetic they are. I have spent many many hours of my life on this website trying to promote the games i like to new players who have questions and i get banned for having an opnion.

All these forums are is QQ and game bashing and i dont know why i ever even bothered to come here...the reviews are based on the fact that mmorp.com gets payed to advertise these games.Why they would ever have any truth in the score is oblivious to me.

I am a grown man and i will say whatever i want in this life.......if you have a problem come see me...but im not your fucking child to repremand for having an opinion when somebody was being rude to me for no reason.

take care mmorpg.com.

Comments

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    in before lock and I'm sorry that some people on the internet, whom you will never meet in real life, have caused you such unhappiness.  Maybe the next forum site will be better. Best of luck!

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

Your stuff?

I dont want it image

See you tommorrow !

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342
    Originally posted by lustbust
    Originally posted by everland

Stop with the stupid excuse "I won't play this game, because fans are bad."

What fans? You mean the few people on this forum? This game has thousands of pre-purchase and pre-orders. How can someone be stupid enough to judge community by few fans that are active on forum. Thousands of people will play this game. Hundreds of mature guilds with good players. Is it your first game ever? Never played mmo before? Every community has it's black sheep, and those sheep talk the most on forum, but you don't see them in game that much.

That "I won't play, because of other players" pfff, just another fake argument. Few guys talk bad on forums, so I won't play, come on, grow up.

Suddenly everyone is soooo social, because it is so great reason to flame the game more...

people like you are the reason i dont want to play :)

I am just giving my reasons not to play the *precious gw2* and you flame me telling me to grow up.

I am sure gw2 is going to be a great game....but when the crying does start on this forum and believe me its coming.I am going to laugh hard.

^^^^ I was banned for what i said here.Its fine for somebody to tell me to grow up when i am stating my reason for not playing a video game, yet i cant say what i said??? I would literally fuck this person up to the point where their mother doesnt recognise them if they said this to my face in real life.

This website is a joke.please perma ban my IP....and also my name is Sheldon Quirk...you might want to ban me on your facebook 2 because im going to continue telling your staff how pathetic they are. I have spent many many hours of my life on this website trying to promote the games i like to new players who have questions and i get banned for having an opnion.

All these forums are is QQ and game bashing and i dont know why i ever even bothered to come here...the reviews are based on the fact that mmorp.com gets payed to advertise these games.Why they would ever have any truth in the score is oblivious to me.

I am a grown man and i will say whatever i want in this life.......if you have a problem come see me...but im not your fucking child to repremand for having an opinion when somebody was being rude to me for no reason.

take care mmorpg.com.

The GW2 community is about the WORST I have dealt with. I like the game but wow, these jokers are turning me WAY off... But don't say anything, you might get banned...

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Doesn't sound like a post made by a grown man tbh.
  • IstrebiteIIstrebiteI Member Posts: 266
    I get "infracted" or something every now and then. Who cares. I just delete the incoming message from mmorpg.com and dont even read what and why i was infracted for. If one day they ban my account i will just make a new one... eh when do they learn you CANNOT ban people on the internet because there is no way to identify people on the internet? So, who cares what they do, really? Have your fun time here, or if you dont have fun time, dont spend it on mmorpg.com
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
     If you're a man take this type of BS like a man, ignore it and get over it, that includes the ban. On top of that who cares if you're leaving the site doesn't, you'll be replaced in minutes, most likely by your alt.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• IstrebiteIIstrebiteI Member Posts: 266

2 Scummyman

I could argue that being an ungrown man is better than being a grown man, you know. Grown men die sooner than ungrown men. So why prefer being grown to being ungrown? :)

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

Train of thought : Maybe this guy was treated unfairly....let's check out THIS accounts posts... what do we find?

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5225060#5225060

"I know people will cry because its the type of gamers we have today.Instant gratification cry babies who have never been spanked in their life.Spoiled brats who sit in class txting wanting everything in life handed to them.that is the reality of the youth of today and i can assure you..many will be in gw2.....and they are going to cry no matter what. oh and im not your example...but you can lick my cubics."

So...yeah...good luck on other forums, you big grown man you image

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• pacovpacov Member Posts: 311
    I actually like what the guy who you think is "rude" said. These forums are about .01% of what will make up this game...

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Originally posted by Scummyman

There's no need for that!

I can undestand where he is coming from , refering to the OP, as I find that the mods on the site are not the greatest.

I have been coming here since it opened my former account is long gone , but yet I still come.

Hell I was even banned for a day or two because I knew that what I said I was going to get banned however , I got banned because I was defending someone else , this guy insulted this other guy badly and even took education , career choice shots at this guy all because he didn't think GW2 was going to be a good game and has stated as to why he passed, me, I am a huge fan of GW2 but will no means demean others or insult them, and when I defend someone I get smacked , but that guy he started this whole mess never got banned , which leads me to believe that the mods on this site want to appease these sorts of people so they come back.

When I was a moderator for a Microsoft site , I was looking for the true instigators and trouble makers and giving them warnings , and if we banned someone it was sometimes for good.

Soto the staff at MMORPG you guys do a good job with the games here, but your mod skills lack the knowledge.

• CombspeCombspe Member UncommonPosts: 140

Someone call the E-Police because what we have here is an E-Threat from an E-Thug. Oh and in before lock!

http://www.demotivationalposterz.com/2010/05/e-thug-poster.html

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    In before lock again! And I support the posts of Pacov and Toxia

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Aeolron

There's no need for that!

I can undestand where he is coming from , refering to the OP, as I find that the mods on the site are not the greatest.

I have been coming here since it opened my former account is long gone , but yet I still come.

Hell I was even banned for a day or two because I knew that what I said I was going to get banned however , I got banned because I was defending someone else , this guy insulted this other guy badly and even took education , career choice shots at this guy all because he didn't think GW2 was going to be a good game and has stated as to why he passed, me, I am a huge fan of GW2 but will no means demean others or insult them, and when I defend someone I get smacked , but that guy he started this whole mess never got banned , which leads me to believe that the mods on this site want to appease these sorts of people so they come back.

When I was a moderator for a Microsoft site , I was looking for the true instigators and trouble makers and giving them warnings , and if we banned someone it was sometimes for good.

Soto the staff at MMORPG you guys do a good job with the games here, but your mod skills lack the knowledge.

The guy can't take his own medicine, just look at this from user Toxia.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5225060#5225060

"I know people will cry because its the type of gamers we have today.Instant gratification cry babies who have never been spanked in their life.Spoiled brats who sit in class txting wanting everything in life handed to them.that is the reality of the youth of today and i can assure you..many will be in gw2.....and they are going to cry no matter what. oh and im not your example...but you can lick my cubics."

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Such Drama!   With an extra helping of high dudgeon.

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• funyahnsfunyahns Member Posts: 315

Is the appropriate thing to say "Look out we have a badass over here."  I am new to internet stuff.  On topic though, seems like a lot of arguing over nothing.

• CombspeCombspe Member UncommonPosts: 140
    Originally posted by funyahns

Is the appropriate thing to say "Look out we have a badass over here."  I am new to internet stuff.  On topic though, seems like a lot of arguing over nothing.

• ajayazirajayazir Member Posts: 108
    In like a black man on an asian gurl!
  • SomsbalSomsbal Member Posts: 222
    Originally posted by lustbust

I would literally fuck this person up to the point where their mother doesnt recognise them if they said this to my face in real life.

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279

Gotta love kids eh, acting all tough when there is no possible way of it catching them in real life.

Anywho, i got a warning for saying that a GW2 player that didnt want to think in a game just likes to stab things. apparently thats offensive. i have a feeling that when people hit the report button, it isnt always actually read.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• MacecardMacecard Member UncommonPosts: 142
    I have been wanred a few times and temp banned for calling people stupid, which is exactly what the person you were quoting said about you. I don't care what the rules for this forum are because its their forum, they can be whatever they want them to be, however they have to be equally applied to all members and this doesn't show that really.

If you continue to make sweeping statements like you know what everyone everywhere thinks about a certain topic then I am going to shout at you.
    It easy to type 'I think this is the worst game ever'
    Rather than the 'This is the worst game ever'

• BlueLanternBlueLantern Member Posts: 96

wasn't the crying(and laughing by non fans) supposed to start after BWE 2? wasn't the bottom supposed to fall out the day after BWE 3? Maybe you guys won't have your laughs at all with this one.

• GurpslordGurpslord Member Posts: 350
    Originally posted by Rayshe

Gotta love kids eh, acting all tough when there is no possible way of it catching them in real life.

Anywho, i got a warning for saying that a GW2 player that didnt want to think in a game just likes to stab things. apparently thats offensive. i have a feeling that when people hit the report button, it isnt always actually read.

It's not about the people who report.  I'm almost 100% positive that people report without reall reading and base it not off of what the rules are, but that their feelings or sensibilities about something got hurt.

What confuses me sometimes is what gets baned.  I too have been smacked by the ban after a nigh tof furious posting.  When I got the message I figured, yeah I did say some pretty trollish stuff on that one post so ok.  Then I looked at the reason and it was for saying something in a polite and joking way to somene I've been having a good back and forth with!  I think sometimes, with the flood of what gets reported here there must just be key words or something that triggers an actual mod look.

Either way I'm not complaining.  Their site, their rules.  This guy broke 'em at some point and that's just the way it is.

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    I have had temp bans for baiting and trolling even when the posts tell the truth.  They do say the truth hurts.
  • plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

^ this

sounds more like a petulant teenager tbh. 

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Hah. OP and internet toughboy tears. Gotta love them.

OP. Yea you can get warned/suspended/banned on this site for some pretty silly stuff. But comming here acting like a 5yr old not getting his way instead of just contacting them direclty makes most of us think they made the right choice in banning you. I disagreed with my ban, sent a pretty nasty email to them directly and obviously the issue was solved or I wouldnt have this account anymore.

You want to act like a big man that can beat people up? How about you act like a real man and deal with the problem man to man instead of making yourself look bad on the forums.

This discussion has been closed.