Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Unchained: Interview with Executive Producer Craig Morrison

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

It's been a while since we've checked in with Funcom's Craig Morrison, Executive Producer for Age of Conan: Unchained, and this week, Som Pourfarzaneh chats with him all about the game's free-to-play model, new single-server technology, upcoming changes to crafting, and much more!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Their GREEDY F2P model killed AoC. 'nuff said.

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
    so basically ONCE MORE morisson claims (in-directly of course) that most aoc players can't be fair about class balance? The nerve of this guy....His stamina idea(band aid solution) is actually STILL in the game for the 3rd year as a "temporary" thing....Pfff these guys really dont deserver any more of our money
  • CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781
    Originally posted by pupurun
    so basically ONCE MORE morisson claims (in-directly of course) that most aoc players can't be fair about class balance? The nerve of this guy....His stamina idea(band aid solution) is actually STILL in the game for the 3rd year as a "temporary" thing....Pfff these guys really dont deserver any more of our money

Make your own game then.

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
    Originally posted by CujoSWAoA

Make your own game then.

I have been supporting this game almost 5 years....So just because i can't create my own game i have no right to critisise?

• kage71kage71 Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Originally posted by CujoSWAoA

Make your own game then.

I have been supporting this game almost 5 years....So just because i can't create my own game i have no right to critisise?

Funny though i dont' even see that you were criticising anything there. It was more like you were giving your opinion, which I think is right that you would have one (being that we are not all robots and we have an opinion). I would not even listen to the remarks that people make if they have nothing important to say if it is only "Make your own game then". That comment was something a 5 year old would say