Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats is going on ??

lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260

ping rates going from 9999 to 250 its up and down like a yoyo crash to desktop up and down like a yoyo.

rubberbanding i do a quest crash to desk top logg back in and i am stood at the npc that give to quest 10 mins ago and have to do the quest again anyone know if they are going to fix this.

i can not access the main forums  for  some reason.

Comments

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Best F2P game evar!!!!!!

Why you people still trust SOE after everything that has happened over the years is truly mind boggling.

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244
    Trust? What has trust to do with anything? Why would you write that? We get it you hate soe and that's fine.
  • Angier2758Angier2758 Member UncommonPosts: 1,026
    Originally posted by Everket
    Trust? What has trust to do with anything? Why would you write that? We get it you hate soe and that's fine.

Well if you give a company money.. I'd hope you trust them.

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720
    I suspect the massive influx of new player from the game going F2P is just too much for the servers and game architecture to handle. They never got a chance to get it to run well under stress since it was never that popular.....

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by Angier2758
    Originally posted by Everket

Well if you give a company money.. I'd hope you trust them.

I buy gas for my car but I don't trust the oil companies........

• TibernicusTibernicus Member Posts: 433
    Originally posted by Kost

Best F2P game evar!!!!!!

Why you people still trust SOE after everything that has happened over the years is truly mind boggling.

Because its still better than any other PvE game out there?

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813
    I loooove Vanguard but the IoD and some other starting areas are seeing a lot of lag. If they are serious about revitalizing this game, they better get on it soon as it is pretty annoying, especially for new comers, leaves a bad taste in your mouth.