Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Prestige and Paragon levels in 1.0.4

DeathspankDeathspank Memphis, TNPosts: 137Member Common

Looks like they listened to the community and are now adding prestige and paragon levels to game. 

It basically allows you to level past 60 and each level you gain gives you more Magic and Gold Find and primary stat bonuses that you would normally get while leveling up.. 

Good to see that they are implementing some of the good stuff suggested by the community. Hopefully we'll soon see stuff like infinite dungeons, survival mode, horde mode, etc.

I am also a little bit pissed that they held back on all this stuff. I mean, it's not just a massive coincidence that this patch is ready the same week that Guild Wars 2's head start goes through.

Either ways, even though i won't be playing it for a while, i am glad they are making changes that actually make the game better as this series actually got me into gaming in general. 

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon santa clara, CAPosts: 22,441Member

The designer note was just posted on Diablofan.com.

I am excited. Now i can progress more. They also fix the AH (thank god .. searching SIX attribute at once), and MF swapping. Paragon level is a pretty good solution .. kill two birds with one stone.

• DeathspankDeathspank Memphis, TNPosts: 137Member Common
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

The designer note was just posted on Diablofan.com.

I am excited. Now i can progress more. They also fix the AH (thank god .. searching SIX attribute at once), and MF swapping. Paragon level is a pretty good solution .. kill two birds with one stone.

Yea thanks for the heads up. Changed the link to show the official site with the news. 

Good system adding MF as well as primary stats per level. Now all they need to do is give us some more content to grind those 100 levels...