Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why my girlfriend can't kill anyone in wow pvp but in gw2 beta she destroyed players with elementali

1234568»

Comments

• otinanai123otinanai123 Member Posts: 265
    Originally posted by eggy08
    Originally posted by Meowhead
    Originally posted by otinanai123

based on PvPing since 2002 and playing all 3 gw2 BWEs.

Let's do a quick comparison with WoW which is a game with low skill cap as well.

WoW's cc ~8 sec, GW2's ~2-3 = gw2 easier

wow no downed state, gw2 yes downed state = gw2 easier

wow has resource management, gw2 doesn't = gw2 easier

wow has cc diminishing returns , gw2 doesn't = gw2 easier

etc..

Chess is a game with a low skill cap.  I've been playing board games since the 1980s, and I've played multiple games of chess.

Let's do a quick comparison with Monopoly, which is a game with low skill cap as well.

Monopoly amount of players 2+, chess 2 = chess easier.

Monopoly can only go bankrupt once, chess can 'die' multiple tipes = chess easier

Monopoly has dice and cards, chess does not = chess easier

Monopoly has resource management, chess does not = chess easier.

Etc.

I like you.  You ruthlessly use impeccable logic, and I'm glad you call people out who disagree with your brilliance for being the fanboys they are.  Don't let anybody tell you that there's any possibility you could be wrong.

You're too late, he left this thread, never to return. And if he does then he's just another Bilbodoggins. Besides... you used facts that he can't refute to prove him wrong, so he would just not respond to this anyway.

Nah it's just impossible to argue with some people. They are just too deep inside the matrix.

• nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Originally posted by palulalula
    She really can't kill any skilled player in wow, in fact i can't remember when she killed anyone. But how for heaven she got so many kills in gw2 beta pvp if is gw2 so much about skills???

Perhaps she is better than you think. Gear can be a major contributor to being average and being superb. She is on an even playing field now. Congratulate her and make her a nice candle light dinner, she may kill you next. o.O

hahahahaha...AmJo I was thinking the same thing :)

• Teh_AxiTeh_Axi Member UncommonPosts: 380
    You actually have to be good in GW2 to live even vs someone as bad as your "gf/kids/mom/etc".
  • RequiamerRequiamer Member Posts: 2,034

My guess is that she is kicking his ass now in GW2, when she never won against him in Wow. Your wife is kicking your ass in a pvp game, that lmust be pretty irritating :/

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Guys seriously check page 4 and 5. This guy has been lying. First he talked about a wife and having bought GW2 for his kid.

Then he said he has a gf playing the game. So unless he just told the world that he has an affair this whole thread was complete bs from the start.

Harbinger of Fools
  • xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

Click on the OP name guys.

All his respond on GW2 thread is very negative.

He is related to Bcbully lol.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521

The actual answer has nothing to do with gear, or the nature of the game at all.  It's because nobody knows wtf they are doing yet.

The elementalist has lots of abilities to cycle through for finger smashing.

• rogabrrogabr Member Posts: 125
    theres 5 buttons to press vs 20+
  • DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

The actual answer to all this is that I just wasted ten minutes of my life that I thought I had nothing better to do with reading through this just to find zero redeeming value.

[mod edit]

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• arjiarji Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Originally posted by palulalula
    Originally posted by Alot

Because in WoW, gear is what matters. : )

*WoW-fanboy response incoming.*

She died from 84 level lock. Rogue 85lev full pvp geared destroyed from 84 lev lock  lol. Do i need to say more ?

Nerf locks ?

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235
    Originally posted by Deivos

The actual answer to all this is that I just wasted ten minutes of my life that I thought I had nothing better to do with reading through this just to find zero redeeming value.

I really shoulda opted to beat my head with a hammer, it sounds more sensible than most of this.

Can we get this locked?

+1 

guy obviously has an agenda. 

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Locking this as it is way off anything resembling a topic at this point.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.