Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something not very clear to me...

itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

And i've looked all over. When i played the stress tests i noticed that i received an axe an inordinate number of times when creating characters of different classes. Now, my question is this:

Do your character storyline choices determine which weapon your toon starts off with when spawned?

I've looked all over. Like why didn't my ranger start off with a 2h sword? Is it completely randomized?

Comments

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Originally posted by itgrowls

And i've looked all over. When i played the stress tests i noticed that i received an axe an inordinate number of times when creating characters of different classes. Now, my question is this:

Do your character storyline choices determine which weapon your toon starts off with when spawned?

I've looked all over. Like why didn't my ranger start off with a 2h sword? Is it completely randomized?

What weapon you receive at character creating is purely a factor of the profession you chose, I believe.

ALL professions start with a single, 1-handed weapon.   No one gets a 2 hander of any type as a starting weapon.

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    I think only a variety of armor choices vary based off of character creation answers....not weapons. 
  • RameiArashiRameiArashi Member UncommonPosts: 294

Ranger and necromancer start with axe, two out of eight is inordinate?

Warrior is sword. Guardian mace.

Nobody starts with two-handed weapon or an off hand.

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317
    Originally posted by RameiArashi

Ranger and necromancer start with axe, two out of eight is inordinate?

Warrior is sword. Guardian mace.

Nobody starts with two-handed weapon or an off hand.

I would have to agree with you.

In BWE2 I made a Norn Warrior and got a two-hand Hammer

But in BWE3 I again made a Norn Warrior and got a sword.

So I feel they have made everyone start with a one hander now

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.