Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Superphuntime level is over 9000

Kon85Kon85 DordrechtPosts: 88Member

Bwaaa, I haven't been this excited for a game release since ... well ... a long time!

It seems the beta's have let me wanting more so badly that I simply cannot wait any longer for this great mmo!

Are you guys just as hyped/stoked/teased as I am?! How do you people deal with this? Seriously feel like a 10 year old awaiting my birthday that will be in a few days....even better!^.^' 

Comments

• So how many times have you tried launching the game today just to make sure they haven't accidently turned it on early?  I believe I'm up to three times for today:)
  • Stx11Stx11 West Hills, CAPosts: 415Member
    Originally posted by Delvie
    So how many times have you tried launching the game today just to make sure they haven't accidently turned it on early?  I believe I'm up to three times for today:)

I deleted my Client and redownloaded just to make sure it was "pristine" and unfragmented...

and to check if there was a "super secret unannounced" Stress Test >.>

• Kon85Kon85 DordrechtPosts: 88Member

Havent done that at all today, tried maybe 5 times yesterday with a friend:P Stupid interweb rumors-.-'

Last week I was watching a beta video of gw2 and I was pretending I was playing it. Worked a little while:P I need moar distraction!

• CenthanCenthan Toms River, NJPosts: 483Member

I was actually super pissed off before, because for the heck of it, I went to the offical GW2 forum page (just to check if it was functioning).  I don't know why, but it gave me the message of something like "Thank you for particpating in the Stress Test today".

As I sat there with my mouth hanging open because I thought I missed a stress test today, I realized this must have been a message from the last stress test I participated in.  I am itching to play GW2 again myself, and missing a chance to play it again before release had me steaming.  That's how much I miss it image

• VanadromArdaVanadromArda Hot Springs Village, ARPosts: 445Member

Ah, I though this was a thread about OVR-9000.

• AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by TemperHoof
    Ah, I though this was a thread about OVR-9000.  

ha! love it

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• PsychowPsychow SF Giants Territory, CAPosts: 1,784Member
    Originally posted by Delvie
    So how many times have you tried launching the game today just to make sure they haven't accidently turned it on early?  I believe I'm up to three times for today:)

/sigh...I just did it.

I REFUSE TO BE ONE OF YOU FANATICS!!!!!!!!!!

• snapfusionsnapfusion San, CAPosts: 954Member
    Its gonna be fun but just dont get yourself too pump up as I see so many people doing.  It's trying to be different but after participating in all the betas nothing really feels different than other games, its just got a nice polished feel to it.