Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Superphuntime level is over 9000

Kon85Kon85 DordrechtPosts: 88Member

Bwaaa, I haven't been this excited for a game release since ... well ... a long time!

It seems the beta's have let me wanting more so badly that I simply cannot wait any longer for this great mmo!

Are you guys just as hyped/stoked/teased as I am?! How do you people deal with this? Seriously feel like a 10 year old awaiting my birthday that will be in a few days....even better!^.^' 

Comments

• So how many times have you tried launching the game today just to make sure they haven't accidently turned it on early?  I believe I'm up to three times for today:)
  • Stx11Stx11 West Hills, CAPosts: 415Member
    Originally posted by Delvie
    So how many times have you tried launching the game today just to make sure they haven't accidently turned it on early?  I believe I'm up to three times for today:)

I deleted my Client and redownloaded just to make sure it was "pristine" and unfragmented...

and to check if there was a "super secret unannounced" Stress Test >.>

• Kon85Kon85 DordrechtPosts: 88Member

Havent done that at all today, tried maybe 5 times yesterday with a friend:P Stupid interweb rumors-.-'

Last week I was watching a beta video of gw2 and I was pretending I was playing it. Worked a little while:P I need moar distraction!

• CenthanCenthan Toms River, NJPosts: 483Member

I was actually super pissed off before, because for the heck of it, I went to the offical GW2 forum page (just to check if it was functioning).  I don't know why, but it gave me the message of something like "Thank you for particpating in the Stress Test today".

As I sat there with my mouth hanging open because I thought I missed a stress test today, I realized this must have been a message from the last stress test I participated in.  I am itching to play GW2 again myself, and missing a chance to play it again before release had me steaming.  That's how much I miss it image

• VanadromArdaVanadromArda Hot Springs Village, ARPosts: 445Member

Ah, I though this was a thread about OVR-9000.

• AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by TemperHoof

Ah, I though this was a thread about OVR-9000.

ha! love it

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• PsychowPsychow SF Giants Territory, CAPosts: 1,784Member
    Originally posted by Delvie
    So how many times have you tried launching the game today just to make sure they haven't accidently turned it on early?  I believe I'm up to three times for today:)

/sigh...I just did it.

I REFUSE TO BE ONE OF YOU FANATICS!!!!!!!!!!

• snapfusionsnapfusion San, CAPosts: 954Member
    Its gonna be fun but just dont get yourself too pump up as I see so many people doing.  It's trying to be different but after participating in all the betas nothing really feels different than other games, its just got a nice polished feel to it.