Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bored out your nut waiting...

Comments

• DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398
    Well last night i did a bit of Sniper Elite V2. Gotta say was pretty fun.
    Its on steam atm with 66% off.

May give you something to pass the time :)

• k-damagek-damage Member CommonPosts: 738
    Originally posted by stragen001

I just cant get into any games at the moment except GW2.....

Same here ... I resubbed to WoW for some pvp / levelling short sessions ... But after the last GW2 stress test, I just can't take it anymore with any other game.

Waiting has never been so long ...

***** Before hitting that reply button, please READ the WHOLE thread you're about to post in *****

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Starcraft 2, just released patch 1.5 with the new arcade (custom games browser) 
  • DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

Working, eating, sleeping. Middle of last month I started to re-read the Wheel of Time series. Should get through book 7 this week.

I also periodically remind myself that in 'less than a week' it all begins again. A bit like the premise of the book series above.

This time though, I think it will be a new beginning. For some reason this game has stirred more 'inner resonance' than any game since my 1st (MMO) way back in the early 90s. Not sure why. Don't care why. Just happy to have that 'rush' back again.

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386
    Been playing Tera since it released and actually enjoying the game immensly(lvl 34) Not a big power lvler). Actually not looking forward to really anything right now. Tera is really keeping me content for now and no plans of quitting any time soon. Which is really weird for me. Havent been this interested in an MMO for a very long time....Really weird......
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Spent the weekend drinking beer and today it will be pen and paper RPGs.

If the weather continues to be good I will spend as much time outside as possible, otherwise will I play Cavemen2cosmos,it is awesome.

I have the feeing that I wont get much sun this autumn... :)

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    If you were good at GuildWars you wouldn't be in this situation.
  • kileakkileak Member Posts: 31

enjoying my founder status for mechwarrior online.... and thats about all i can say...

still wish gw2 was already out....

• Bombay1361Bombay1361 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Originally posted by fiesta87
    CS:GO

What he said

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Some good series to make the wait less painfull.

Battlestar Galactica
    Breaking Bad
    Lost
    Spartacus
    Sons of Anarchy

Some games

World of Tanks
    Eve online
    Darksiders 2
    The secret World (trial 3 days)

painting the inside of your house works like a charm, rub that paper over the woodwork as if your getting payed 1000 euro per hour.
    (its 34 degrees here in holland)

Do full contact with your kids matrass on the floor and take a sock with a tennisball inside it, start of with soft hits and end up full force, good workout also.

Any more tips are welcome !!!

• EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Playing TSW.

I would be reading but waiting for the latest installment of The Malazan Book Of The Fallen to arrive :(

Watching crap TV :)

• kileakkileak Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by EvilGeek

I would be reading but waiting for the latest installment of The Malazan Book Of The Fallen to arrive :(

didnt that series end a few years ago ?

• alkrmralkrmr Member UncommonPosts: 236
    sleeping dogs, lovin it
  • EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Originally posted by kileak
    Originally posted by EvilGeek I would be reading but waiting for the latest installment of The Malazan Book Of The Fallen to arrive :(  
    didnt that series end a few years ago ?

The last installment released last year but I didn't discover the series until this year, five down and five to go :)

• SvarcanumSvarcanum Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Grinding crafting mats to quickly level up my monk's professions in WoW. My god, it's boring, though. That and trying to see new sPvP clips with skilled thiefs (haaard to find).
  • KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072
    Originally posted by Mothanos

Some good series to make the wait less painfull.

Battlestar Galactica
    Breaking Bad
    Lost
    Spartacus
    Sons of Anarchy

We're waiting on a fantasy game here and you didnt mention Game of Thrones! Guild Wars 2 is coming...

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Playing anything I can get my hands on really, usually end up back on LoL though at least for the time being. Have a week booked of work for the GW2 launch so it's happy days! :)
  • Tonin109Tonin109 Member Posts: 201

under a tree ,play some PSP, DS and read some mangas, american comics and a huge book (Dune) with some iced drinks and snacks

its good to have a garden :)

• Inf666Inf666 Member UncommonPosts: 513
    A bit of CS:Go but mostly just consuming tv shows / anime / manga. Oh and work, yes work..

---
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Oh, the wait :)

Well , trying to finish Final Fantasy VII on PC ( just got re-released ) , and playing a little bit of SC2. Also spending time with familly. Those are good days :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Originally posted by Kilmaul

Trying GW1, but it isn't the same fix as GW2  :(

Team Fortress 2 a bit

Borderlands some

Swtor sub just ran out (oh noz!)

So, watching a movie here and there and also trying to finish Brandon Sanderson's  The Way of Kings.  If you like fantasy books, that one is really good.

I read that one but didn't enjoy it that much.  I like his other stuff though.  Currently reading the 4 book in the Mistborn series,  The Alloy of Law.  Can't wait to read the last book of Wheel of Time.

Other than that, I'm so bored hopping around in Rift, Lotro and whatever else I can play just to pass the time.  This week is going to be so slooooooow.  Like the week leading up to Christmas.  /sigh

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Minecraft / Battlefield 3

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• DawnstarDawnstar Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Been getting my Vanquishing titles in GW1.  One more zone to get all vanquishing in the game complete!
  • GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290

I played The Secret World for the first released month but quit about three weeks ago because it wasn't much fun to me. I really want a good PvP oriented game and so Guild Wars 2 will offer much more in terms of having fun.

Some times I play Battlefield 3 but not so much anymore. I've been watching the latest TV shows mostly the new seasons of Weeds, True Blood, Game of Thrones and Spartacus Vengeance. I'm also working out and staying in shape.

• EnterTheWombatEnterTheWombat Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Messing around in FFXIV.......what can I say, I actually think it's ok in its current state.