Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Salem Beta Referral Links/Invites Here

Comments

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    I would love to get a spare beta key. Thanks
  • clockwork305clockwork305 Member Posts: 1

Anyone spare beta keys floating around for a huge crafting fan? :)

• mastersomratmastersomrat Member UncommonPosts: 373
    I can't even seem to find any information about this game.  Their website has little to no information.  Anyone have a link to the features, etc?
  • cybersrscybersrs Member UncommonPosts: 181
    I am interested in a Salem key.
  • ricnetricnet Member Posts: 3
    I would love a key aswell.
  • jncsolarjncsolar Member Posts: 1
    id like a beta key looks like its gonna be good
  • TheWeeIrishTheWeeIrish Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Saw the giveaway, looked at the graphics and I overlooked. Upon futher looking to the game I regret not grabbing one. If anyone has a spare I'd love one!
  • WikiUltimateWikiUltimate Member Posts: 6
    i don't noramly do this, but i love what i've seen of the game. If any one dose have a referral i would love to recive one.
  • PulsarManPulsarMan Member Posts: 289

This actually looks pretty neat.

I would love the opportunity to check it out if anyone has an extra key to PM me. I appreciate it gents! :)

• SkudklattenSkudklatten Member Posts: 23
    I wasn't home when beta giveaway was on. I really would love a  key please. (c;

/BootieTrap

• Have been looking forward to this game since first press release, would really appreciate a key.
  • Yorsi71Yorsi71 Member Posts: 1
    I'm starving for something new , if anyone has a Salem beta key i would really appreciate it !
  • enoliceenolice Member UncommonPosts: 71

Guys if anyone got key he dont need i would love to hug , or account if dont like 

Salem

• NOS44NOS44 Member Posts: 6

This is very frustrating.  Last saturday, I watched some videos on Salem and thought I may like it as I enjoy sandbox games.  Quickly i found out that I had hust missed a closed beta key giveaway here just the previous day.  So I was content reading up on the game and registered for the Paradox forums only to find I would not be able to post there until after a 5 day waiting period or by registering a game, which I do not have.

So, I keep an eye on the forums anyway looking for more key givaways.  This morning at 4am my time, apparantly there was another giveaway that i missed, gotta sleep sometime.  But, there was also news of giveaways on another site at 12 noon my time, "100 keys a day" they said.  Well, just made sure to check there at noon, no keys.  Again, no keys anywhere to be had.  And I still cant even post on the Paradox forums to express my frustration.

That is why I am venting here.  Sorry, but had to get it out.  I would really like to try the game but i am almost to the point of quitting before I even begin.

• stazystazy Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I agree, came on here 9 hours later all beta keys are gone.  Paradox should heed this and fix it so it doesn't lag like HnH does now.  Would love to play this to see how much like HnH it is.  Love HnH though...goes back to play it.
  • Bl4ck3nDBl4ck3nD Member UncommonPosts: 114
    If anyone has a spare I would like to use it, thanks.
  • hamzaogluhamzaoglu Member Posts: 1
    I'd like a beta key as well if any left, thanks.
  • GejimayuGejimayu Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Need a beta key too! I can trade a Smite beta key for it
  • wandericawanderica Member UncommonPosts: 370
    Would love a key if there are any left out there.

• freeidfreeid Member Posts: 92

Does anyone have a spare key for this, just caught a lets play of this and looks interesting.

thx :)

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

Freeid check your PM.

:D

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478
    If anyone needs a key please check the Ten Ton Hammer Website. They are giving out 100 keys a day. You should be able to score one there.

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com

• CramenCramen Member Posts: 9
    Yes i'm pretty eager to try this game out, if there is anyone with a free key to spare.
  • EnerzealEnerzeal Member Posts: 326
    Any keys on offer guys? I would certainly love a nice key so I can give this game a whirl, loved playing Haven and Hearth!