Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rabid Fanboyism

Comments

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202
    Originally posted by otinanai123
    Originally posted by seridan
    Originally posted by cinos

This is a new type of fanboy. I've never seen it before in any other game. It's some kind of mutated ex-blizz fanboy who turned to a blizz-hater who then turned to a gw2 fanboy.

I honestly have no idea how GW2 will turn out because you can't have any logical discussion about the game without fanboys shitting it up. I fear the downfall of GW2 will be its own fanbase.

Please. If bad apples in a community could cause the downfall of a game then MOBA's wouldn't exist.

LoL has one of the worst communities I've ever experienced and it has 30 million players or something rediculous.

WoW, same terrible community, and yet it's been going strong for years with millions of subscribers.

Why is this? Because for every bad 'fanboy' you find, there are 50 decent people who just want to play and have fun. Taking a community sample from MMORPG.com of all places is probably the worst thing you can do.

Any game with a large enough population is going to have it's share of dicks, but to say there's some kind of mutated breed infesting GW2 is down right ludicrous. Then you go and say you want a logical discussion. Lol. :p

I can't comment about LoL, but WoW has indeed a terrible community and we have seen how much worse the game is getting with every expansion. That's because it is literally impossible to get any kind of reliable feedback from the WoW forums and the developers are completely on their own, which is why they make mistake after mistake and some issues haven't been fixed even after 8 years. The same will happen with gw2. The devs will have to improve a game with pretty much no feedback, it's very unlikely they will succeed.

Yes they've made so many changes to the game during the last year without any player feedback. If there was no feedback then why the game changed so much between BWEs? Another worthless prediction, with lots of facts against it.

There is feedback but it's not reliable. Look at this forum for example. Whenever there is a thread with negative feedback / complaints, the fanboys swarm and shit up the thread, defending Anet no matter if the OP is right or wrong. 

Most of those "negative" posts you say are repeated over and over and over again and there are arguments for and against them. I haven't seen a valid complaint so far that was actually "swarmed" or anything. Valid complaints lead to proper discussions, "hate" or misinformed complaints lead to nothing. If you remove the 15+ page rage posts about P2W CS and general "End-game" the remaining threads are more closer to constructive feedback. (And the useless no-purpose threads)

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• LytheEmberLytheEmber Member UncommonPosts: 43

You don't need to respond to this poster seridan.  I have seen him/her make these types of posts in other threads that are complaining about GW2.  He/she swoops in as a voice of reason simply parroting whatever the OP said that was negative as outlined in blue above.  Then he/she decides to throw some more fuel on to the fire by making absolute generalizations that attack others and serve no real purpose as seen in yellow above.

After reading here for a while, it's easy to remember the same names when you see them over and over...even if they change their avatar pic.

This is a prime example of a fanboy: Everyone who has different opinions is a "hater".

Yes because my immense number of posts proves that I am here constantly touting the virtues of Guild Wars 2.  Your response simply reiterates what I stated above.  Another unfounded response with another generalization that simply seeks to alienate people from one another and stir up trouble.  I've seen you make such posts time and again.  Don't try to deny nor try to hide behind randomly generated statements with little to no substance.

On topic: It is my hope that many people most likely already have a guild or a group of friends they will play with when the game launches and a majority of them will not worry about their server's general population, meaning if there are rude, hateful players they will simply ignore the few that are like that and block them in game...easy enough to do. 

Also, perhaps there will be more positive interaction within a server due to the cooperative nature of the game and how you have to work with many other people to be successful in WvWvW and PvE stuff like Orr.  I hope this is the case.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

There is feedback but it's not reliable. Look at this forum for example. Whenever there is a thread with negative feedback / complaints, the fanboys swarm and shit up the thread, defending Anet no matter if the OP is right or wrong. 

because 90% of those threads are the same mis information over and over.. GW2 has no endgame, GW2 has no progression, GW2 has a P2W cash shop, GW2 DE's are the same as Rifts rifts, GW2 has the holy trinity, GW2 is grindy, GW2 is easy, GW2 requires no skill, GW2 is nothing but zerging, ect.. these same posts over and over and over by people who usually never played the game or could care less about the game and just trying to stir the pot.

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• MosesZDMosesZD Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by Kuinn
    Originally posted by Svarcanum

I've been looking forward to Guild Wars 2 for a very long time. I prepurchased as soon as I had the option. And I've been clearing my schedual in anticipation for the upcoming launch. But all the uncritical fanboys on forums such as these are really starting to discourage me. I can see a number of flaws in Guild Wars 2, I can't see how people refuse to acknowledge them. The only way for ANet to actually improve their game is for them NOT to think they just improved on sliced bread and can sit back and relax. Every fanboy post I read makes me looking forward to the launch less and less. *sad face*

You love GW2, I love GW2, but please let's not be blind to its faults and issues and instead encourage open discussions so that the game makes room for improvement. Overandout.

I know what you are saying, it's very hard trying to discuss anything related to the game unless it is a high praise. I dont think that's healthy in a long run, but I also dont think that all the over positive fans keep that way forever, they will grow past the hype after the game is launched and will become more critical towards the future. At least I hope so, for the sake of the game.

Anyway, this was a problem for me somewhat, but right now I dont really care, getting hyped more and more my self just before the launch, desperately trying to think of a profession to play and I really dont care about anything else before and over the launch now :)

Put on proof.  Show us all these threads you've started that aren't yet another person yammering about annoying non-issues vis game design.   Theat you're discussing legitimate techinal issues versus the constant 'my personal preferences are fact' threads so many who make this criticism seem to think are 'good discusssion.'

To me it's more like: 

1. there are those that got it (the game design) right off the bat (I'm one),
    2. there are those that took a while to get it because they're not as flexible/open minded in their views but did manage to over come it and 'got it' and
    3. those who are so rigid that they're incapable of ever leaving the comfortable paradigms of WoW (and related) and will never 'get it.'

Group 3 tends to come in and hammer on Groups 1 & 2 with the same tiresome lines and arguments.  Over and over and over.   This, in turn,  leaves the people in Groups 1 & 2 with a problem -- do they ignore the lies and misinformation and whining alone to fester and make the future discussion even more toxic?   Or attempt to clean and sterilize the wound to prevent further infection?   

What do you do?   It's a real problem -- if you're passive you run away and the trolls win.   I you're active, you fight back because if you let the trolls win, you will have no place where you can discuss the game anywhere.  However, people like you and the op get on your soapboxes and wag your fingers at us like you're some Internet Nanny and we're 'bad boys' for fighting back.

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415

I don't know about anyone else, but my personal experience in the game, during the BWEs, has been that the community is wonderful.  Very friendly, helpful and respectful to one another.  This is quite different from some other MMOs which I have been in more open betas for.  Usually the community goes down hill the closer a game gets to release and I simply did not see that in GW2.

I also don't see anything rabid going on in these forums, for that matter.  The worst posts, in terms of being rude, argumentative, and disrespectful have been from folks coming here to dis the GW2 fans, not the other way around.   

Maybe I'm just missing bad behaviour happening in OTHER non-GW2 forums, I guess.  Seeing as I don't visit those.

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030

Does GW2 have rabid fanbois on this forum?Yes it does

Does it have more or worse fanbois than any other game int he past?Not in my opinion and I've been lurking and reading these forums for many years before my join date.Does no one remember Darkfall's rabid defenders before it's release and after?Or the Cryptic Defence Force?TSW world had/has just as many rabid defenders on these forums.

Reasoend debate has almost never occurred ont hese forums for any game in recent years,it's always mostly people shouting half baked opinions at each other or deliberately trolling each other.

Also judging an entire community by the small segment of said community who post here is a bad idea.For example I once did that to the Darkfall community but when I actually ghave the game ago I foudn the majority of the community very helpful and respectful,sure those same peopel would probably later try and kill you and take your stuff but hey that's part of how the game is meant to be played

You need to have a thick skin on the Internet and if you are so easily affected by the small portion of the MMORPG community that psot here...maybe you should stop reading these forums for awhile till you develope a few more layers.

What? I just wrote the reason? If the majority of the fan base yells "Everything is perfect! Don't change a thing!" the game will not ever improve (unless the devs actually ignore the fan base of course).

Hazardous barn-fire warning.  Excessive use of straw.

• otinanai123otinanai123 Member Posts: 265

This is a new type of fanboy. I've never seen it before in any other game. It's some kind of mutated ex-blizz fanboy who turned to a blizz-hater who then turned to a gw2 fanboy.

I honestly have no idea how GW2 will turn out because you can't have any logical discussion about the game without fanboys shitting it up. I fear the downfall of GW2 will be its own fanbase.

Please. If bad apples in a community could cause the downfall of a game then MOBA's wouldn't exist.

LoL has one of the worst communities I've ever experienced and it has 30 million players or something rediculous.

WoW, same terrible community, and yet it's been going strong for years with millions of subscribers.

Why is this? Because for every bad 'fanboy' you find, there are 50 decent people who just want to play and have fun. Taking a community sample from MMORPG.com of all places is probably the worst thing you can do.

Any game with a large enough population is going to have it's share of dicks, but to say there's some kind of mutated breed infesting GW2 is down right ludicrous. Then you go and say you want a logical discussion. Lol. :p

I can't comment about LoL, but WoW has indeed a terrible community and we have seen how much worse the game is getting with every expansion. That's because it is literally impossible to get any kind of reliable feedback from the WoW forums and the developers are completely on their own, which is why they make mistake after mistake and some issues haven't been fixed even after 8 years. The same will happen with gw2. The devs will have to improve a game with pretty much no feedback, it's very unlikely they will succeed.

You only need to see the changes made between BWE's and the correlation between the feedback given on the forums in previous events to see that that is not true.

Will that change in the next 8 years? Who knows. So far though, the feedback and Anet's handling of it seem to be bang on.

Even if Anet messed everything up you would still say it's "bang on". That's because you haven't  really played GW2 but just a demo of it. At release you will see more and more flaws every day, and then you may start giving them real feedback and they can start fixing the game, but then it may be too late (see D3).

(btw by you I mean "the fanboys")

Originally posted by azmundai

I've been looking forward to Guild Wars 2 for a very long time. I prepurchased as soon as I had the option. And I've been clearing my schedual in anticipation for the upcoming launch. But all the uncritical fanboys on forums such as these are really starting to discourage me. I can see a number of flaws in Guild Wars 2, I can't see how people refuse to acknowledge them. The only way for ANet to actually improve their game is for them NOT to think they just improved on sliced bread and can sit back and relax. Every fanboy post I read makes me looking forward to the launch less and less. *sad face*

You love GW2, I love GW2, but please let's not be blind to its faults and issues and instead encourage open discussions so that the game makes room for improvement. Overandout.

completely agree. this is shaping up to be one of the worst communities I have ever seen.

And here is another response that is nothing more than a hateful generalization toward an entire group of people.  You sir/ma'am are another poster who simply jumps on the bandwagon of a negative GW2 thread.  I have seen you do so more than once, though below you will find one specific example if you need it.  Wow only two days ago!

its called fotm.

new game comes out, and the hype that people frenzy themselves into leaves them blind to anything that their new flagship doesnt champion.

This message was edited on 8/16/12 at 3:49:32 PM

On topic: The GW community on MY server in the BWEs were wonderful!  I was rezzed by strangers (cursed jumping puzzles!) countless times!

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Originally posted by MosesZD
    Originally posted by Kuinn

I know what you are saying, it's very hard trying to discuss anything related to the game unless it is a high praise. I dont think that's healthy in a long run, but I also dont think that all the over positive fans keep that way forever, they will grow past the hype after the game is launched and will become more critical towards the future. At least I hope so, for the sake of the game.

Anyway, this was a problem for me somewhat, but right now I dont really care, getting hyped more and more my self just before the launch, desperately trying to think of a profession to play and I really dont care about anything else before and over the launch now :)

Put on proof.  Show us all these threads you've started that aren't yet another person yammering about annoying non-issues vis game design.   Theat you're discussing legitimate techinal issues versus the constant 'my personal preferences are fact' threads so many who make this criticism seem to think are 'good discusssion.'

To me it's more like: 

1. there are those that got it (the game design) right off the bat (I'm one),
    2. there are those that took a while to get it because they're not as flexible/open minded in their views but did manage to over come it and 'got it' and
    3. those who are so rigid that they're incapable of ever leaving the comfortable paradigms of WoW (and related) and will never 'get it.'

Group 3 tends to come in and hammer on Groups 1 & 2 with the same tiresome lines and arguments.  Over and over and over.   This, in turn,  leaves the people in Groups 1 & 2 with a problem -- do they ignore the lies and misinformation and whining alone to fester and make the future discussion even more toxic?   Or attempt to clean and sterilize the wound to prevent further infection?   

What do you do?   It's a real problem -- if you're passive you run away and the trolls win.   I you're active, you fight back because if you let the trolls win, you will have no place where you can discuss the game anywhere.  However, people like you and the op get on your soapboxes and wag your fingers at us like you're some Internet Nanny and we're 'bad boys' for fighting back.

So in the end, your argument is based on an assumption.  There are two types of people.  Those who agree with you, and those who are wrong.

Nice, I think you proved their point.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • otinanai123otinanai123 Member Posts: 265
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

because 90% of those threads are the same mis information over and over.. GW2 has no endgame, GW2 has no progression, GW2 has a P2W cash shop, GW2 DE's are the same as Rifts rifts, GW2 has the holy trinity, GW2 is grindy, GW2 is easy, GW2 requires no skill, GW2 is nothing but zerging, ect.. these same posts over and over and over by people who usually never played the game or could care less about the game and just trying to stir the pot.

Why does everyone who responds to this particular post conveniently not mention anything about PvP?

Originally posted by Jormung

funny how topic like this can be considered pot stirring but none of those GW2 P2W topics are.

Yeah, I've read MANY of Aerowyn's posts ( and watched some of the video links...thanks for that!) and they are anything BUT rabid.  By the way "stirring the pot" was the image I was looking for Aerowyn.  Well stated.

On topic: I do already have a guild of people some of whom I already know and some I am looking forward to getting to know better.  They are from all over the world which is really cool!

Why does everyone who responds to this particular post conveniently not mention anything about PvP?

because there have been good discussions about pvp limitations in this game.. and for the most part that hasn't been as high in the number of people who have been complaining about aspects of the game..  but I can add some of you want.. no open world pvp, WvWvW is nothing but a zerg fest, sPVP requires no skill, why would people pvp for cosmetics, ect ect actually most my comments in the pervious post could be applied to PVP

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

funny how topic like this can be considered pot stirring but none of those GW2 P2W topics are.

you even read that thread? or the one that was linked in the second post?

• thexratedthexrated Member UncommonPosts: 1,368

The mentality of both fans and haters can be understood quite adequately by reading few articles on psychology. Just google and you may find that you no longer see the point of replying many threads or posts made by either of these types. It quite frankly is pointless while you should not expect anything else when a new game launches.

"The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in."

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member Posts: 4,990
    Originally posted by LytheEmber

completely agree. this is shaping up to be one of the worst communities I have ever seen.

And here is another response that is nothing more than a hateful generalization toward an entire group of people.  You sir/ma'am are another poster who simply jumps on the bandwagon of a negative GW2 thread.  I have seen you do so more than once, though below you will find one specific example if you need it.  Wow only two days ago!

its called fotm.

new game comes out, and the hype that people frenzy themselves into leaves them blind to anything that their new flagship doesnt champion.

This message was edited on 8/16/12 at 3:49:32 PM

On topic: The GW community on MY server in the BWEs were wonderful!  I was rezzed by strangers (cursed jumping puzzles!) countless times!

Your point? He brings up a valid issue. One I can agree with. Amusing you bring up generalizations when you seem prone to do the same thing.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• SomsbalSomsbal Member Posts: 222

You only need to see the changes made between BWE's and the correlation between the feedback given on the forums in previous events to see that that is not true.

Will that change in the next 8 years? Who knows. So far though, the feedback and Anet's handling of it seem to be bang on.

Even if Anet messed everything up you would still say it's "bang on". That's because you haven't  really played GW2 but just a demo of it. At release you will see more and more flaws every day, and then you may start giving them real feedback and they can start fixing the game, but then it may be too late (see D3).

(btw by you I mean "the fanboys")

Why do you want to see every single thing in the beta? Do you want everything to be spoiled for you already before the game is out?

I'd rather have some bugs+a sense of mystery in the game, instead of no bugs+already knowing every detail about the game.

Seriously..

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LucioonLucioon Member UncommonPosts: 819

I'm more of a pessimist than optimist. Yes. And I'm not talking about whining about design decisions. The game won't focus on end game gear grinding through raids? Fine. That's a design decision. 

An example of the flaw I mean is player retention. The game will by design have lower retention/player activity than games that FORCE you to play/grind in order to keep up with the power progression of everyone else. Now that's a design decision. Don't play unless you're having fine. Take a break and come back in a month and have fun again. But the game also has servers and both pve and wvw is designed to work best when there's a minimum population playing. This doesn't really add up. In my opinion a system to continually manage server pops need to be in place for the game to work smoothly over time.

But this thread wasn't created to discuss the various flaws of GW2. So I'm leaving the above at that.

I am really tired of posters whom just plainly assume that GW2 doesn't have retention rates just because its not like other MMO out there.

What makes you think there is no Retention rate, League of Legends is also an B2P game, and its always populated with thousands of players. You can't log in and not find a match going on. I know its a bad example seeing that LOL isn't an MMO.

But still , with all the previous MMO released, its actually very apparent that the original formula of an MMO is the ones that can't keep their player bases. Very different result compared to your assumption.

SWTOR kept me for 2 months, and just by playing BWE of GW2, I know it will keep me for more that 2 month. And thats actual playing experience of GW2.

So did I just prove that GW2 will keep me as a player longer than SWTOR. I guess I just did.

Life is a Maze, so make sure you bring your GPS incase you get lost in it.

Originally posted by Lucioon

I am really tired of posters whom just plainly assume that GW2 doesn't have retention rates just because its not like other MMO out there.

What makes you think there is no Retention rate, League of Legends is also an B2P game, and its always populated with thousands of players. You can't log in and not find a match going on. I know its a bad example seeing that LOL isn't an MMO.

But still , with all the previous MMO released, its actually very apparent that the original formula of an MMO is the ones that can't keep their player bases. Very different result compared to your assumption.

SWTOR kept me for 2 months, and just by playing BWE of GW2, I know it will keep me for more that 2 month. And thats actual playing experience of GW2.

So did I just prove that GW2 will keep me as a player longer than SWTOR. I guess I just did.

What? When did LOL become B2P? I never bought the game. They change their model or something?

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• SvarcanumSvarcanum Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Originally posted by Lucioon

I'm more of a pessimist than optimist. Yes. And I'm not talking about whining about design decisions. The game won't focus on end game gear grinding through raids? Fine. That's a design decision. 

An example of the flaw I mean is player retention. The game will by design have lower retention/player activity than games that FORCE you to play/grind in order to keep up with the power progression of everyone else. Now that's a design decision. Don't play unless you're having fine. Take a break and come back in a month and have fun again. But the game also has servers and both pve and wvw is designed to work best when there's a minimum population playing. This doesn't really add up. In my opinion a system to continually manage server pops need to be in place for the game to work smoothly over time.

But this thread wasn't created to discuss the various flaws of GW2. So I'm leaving the above at that.

LoL has a very low retention/activity AND is serverless. Low retention rate =/= unpopular.

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

This is getting unbearable... I'm so tired of reading all this "fanboys are ruining it" when the fact is, I've seen more of this posts than the fanboy posts around the forums...

So I'd really like to see some quotations and some sources to the most recent fanboy posts please. Otherwise they're just empty words and are posted on regular basis out of some other urge I guess... Don't know which one that might be, but that's the feeling I get.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

Originally posted by LytheEmber

Originally posted by Svarcanum I've been looking forward to Guild Wars 2 for a very long time. I prepurchased as soon as I had the option. And I've been clearing my schedual in anticipation for the upcoming launch. But all the uncritical fanboys on forums such as these are really starting to discourage me. I can see a number of flaws in Guild Wars 2, I can't see how people refuse to acknowledge them. The only way for ANet to actually improve their game is for them NOT to think they just improved on sliced bread and can sit back and relax. Every fanboy post I read makes me looking forward to the launch less and less. *sad face*     You love GW2, I love GW2, but please let's not be blind to its faults and issues and instead encourage open discussions so that the game makes room for improvement. Overandout.  

its called fotm.

new game comes out, and the hype that people frenzy themselves into leaves them blind to anything that their new flagship doesnt champion. This message was edited on 8/16/12 at 3:49:32 PMOn topic: The GW community on MY server in the BWEs were wonderful!  I was rezzed by strangers (cursed jumping puzzles!) countless times!  

here's a thought.

if you don't want people making generalist statements about your posts, try not posting the same inane drivel, or supporting the same inane drivel that has been posted about every single game that has been slated for release in the past 7+ years.

not to mention, I have pre-ordered, and talked many friends into pre-ordering, and intend to play the game for a year or more because it is a good game.

Just because I dont agree with you that it is the second coming of christ, doesn't make me a hater.

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

Originally posted by korent1991

This is getting unbearable... I'm so tired of reading all this "fanboys are ruining it" when the fact is, I've seen more of this posts than the fanboy posts around the forums...

So I'd really like to see some quotations and some sources to the most recent fanboy posts please. Otherwise they're just empty words and are posted on regular basis out of some other urge I guess... Don't know which one that might be, but that's the feeling I get.

Really? I've seen plenty from both. Why should anyone bother? You're perfectly able to search the forums on your own. Least I would hope so.

Originally posted by Wickedjelly

i know you mean this about the secret world but the situation pre-dates that and carries over from SWTOR. now it was equal parts blame back then, probably more leaning toward theTOR boys. look how many of the ex-swtor fans are the same ones leading the OMG GW2 fanboys! chare for TERA and TSW. and the rest will be back at it as soon as they find a good game to play besides GW2.

In all honesty, there were quite a few GW2 fanboys prancing around in SWTOR forums as well. I got a kick out of it though because as you said the SWTOR fanboys were equally unnerving so it was rather amusing to watch them butt heads over matters.

and it's cool to just see one side and blame GW2 fans now becaue you're into TSW and five gw2 fans vocally dilike it? yet those same SWTOR fanboys are doing the same thing, just under the Funcom banner.

looking at Funcom's general forum....they're just as bad. topics on there are either "do your part to help funcom survive" posts, "bash GW2 when someone makes a quit/complaint topic and doesn't even mention GW2" posts or "bash GW2 out of nowhere" posts.

You smoked him out.   Congrats.   I noticed the same thing.

This discussion has been closed.