Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Dungeon Game

xenoclixxenoclix PerthPosts: 297Member Uncommon

Hey all,

Wanted to know if there is any MMO that relates to the game Dungeon Keeper? I know there is one called Dungeons on Steam, but that not a MMO - something that i can play with other people and make a dungeon.

If there not any, is there a dungeon crawler MMO?

Thanks!

Comments

• DraronDraron A town in, KYPosts: 993Member

Can't think of a game that is exclusively about making dungeons.

As for dungeon crawlers, there's qutie a bit. Mabinogi and Vindictus both have randomly made dungeons from a tileset. Guild Wars is like a dungeon, even when your in the field outside towns. And of course there's Dungeons and Dragons Online.

• peakaboopeakaboo LaelPosts: 22Member
    It's not an mmo, but if you're a fan of Dungeon Keeper, you might want to check this out. Hive Keeper is essentially a Dungeon Keeper 2 remake created with the Starcraft 2 map editor. It appears to still be in development, but I tried it by the end of last year and it looked quite promising, and I think there's been a lot of features added since then.