Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Russian Beta Testers diaries - Day 2

volcha87volcha87 Member Posts: 31

Hello people we continue with Russian Beta Testers diaries

This is only a part one and latter on will be added second part in the same topic

Day 2 

Comments

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955
    The graphics look really nice
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

I really hope this game comes to the West and I really hope it lives up to the hype.

I do hope in the Westernization they remove the XP loss on death though.

*correction*

Actually no, I'd like the XP loss on death to stay in - as long as they have a western data center and the trial / anti-PK system actually works.

The game play might be what kills it for me though :(

To me, it can be the most amazing sandpark ever but if the combat/gameplay is boring/uninteresting and doesn't "hook" me no amount of world building and sandboxing will save it (for me).

That vid with the boss fight... great graphics, but *yawn* looking combat.

I have the same problem with EvE - the gameplay/combat is just too boring/uninteresting to me.

Originally posted by coretex666
    Originally posted by BadSpock

The game play might be what kills it for me though :(

To me, it can be the most amazing sandpark ever but if the combat/gameplay is boring/uninteresting and doesn't "hook" me no amount of world building and sandboxing will save it (for me).

That vid with the boss fight... great graphics, but *yawn* looking combat.

I have the same problem with EvE - the gameplay/combat is just too boring/uninteresting to me.

I believe it may be a significant issue for many people. There will be more reasons why AA wont reach massive population, in my opinion. I think that we are a little spoiled by the themepark gameplay. If you ever touch games like GW 2, Tera, or even WoW, then you obviously do not like to lower your standards in the future :)

However the pure sandbox freedom of say Minecraft or the "Sandpark" kind of ish structure of Skyrim are a hell of a lot of fun despite having pretty terrible combat/gameplay.