Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MoP CG trailer released

icemanateeicemanatee Member UncommonPosts: 79

The new trailer is out! This looks awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64&feature=player_embedded#!

Comments

• PalladinPalladin Member UncommonPosts: 430

YAAAAAWN....

I'm sure some 12 year olds will love it.

AMD Phenum II x4 3.6Ghz 975 black edition
    8 gig Ram
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 760

• PrenhoPrenho Member Posts: 298

Kun Fu Panda 3.

Is it serious that there are people over 13 years playing it?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • redfrickredfrick Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Originally posted by Palladin

YAAAAAWN....

I'm sure some 12 year olds will love it.

They are REALLY gonna flip out when they see the Pokemon-like pet battle system!!!  Next expansion should add Bikini Bottom.  We can all play with Spongebob!!

• maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099

They are definitely choosing not to hide from the haters.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Prenho

Kun Fu Panda 3.

Is it serious that there are people over 13 years playing it?

What is wrong with Kung Fu Panda? I am 45+ and i still enjoy the first two movies. It is no Shawshank Redemption, but we are talking about 2 hours of entertainment here, not fine arts.

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

While the quality of the movies from Blizzard are great...I can't help it thinking WoW is getting more childish..

Panda's...*sigh*

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Did you go to see that yourself or did you take the kids nar? :)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• ShadiShadowShadiShadow Member Posts: 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zks5W-XlghU

blizzard are no longer the best at doing cgi

hell lol its not even cg

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Bladestrom
    Did you go to see that yourself or did you take the kids nar? :)

We watched it at home on Bluray.

The movies are actually rated pretty high on rottentomatoes .. so it is not just me who like it. They have good action, pretty funny & fast moving stories, and good animation. Not as good as The Incredibles, but i did enjoy both KP1 & 2, and will definitely see 3.

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Hehe fair enough :)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• nastyjmannastyjman Member Posts: 161
    I lost it at the human handing the orc a spear. Would watch again.
    Originally posted by nastyjman
    I lost it at the human handing the orc a spear. Would watch again.

That scene is WoW in a nutshell: "Die human!  Die orc!   Wait ... something else is here ... better team up." 

• YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919
    Like I said in another topic: I don't know why Kung Fu Panda is being used in a negative context, considering they are good movies.
  • MosesZDMosesZD Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by Enigmatus
    Like I said in another topic: I don't know why Kung Fu Panda is being used in a negative context, considering they are good movies.

I liked Kung Fu Panda.   Sure beats Elmo in Grouchland.   Half of us had to take out kds out because they were sobbing hysterically as Elmo was trying to get his blanket back.   And it didn't matter that every 15-minutes or so the movie told the kids Elmo was going to get his blanket back...

The blanket was stolen and about a quarter of those under-5's lost it.   Which set-off a chain reaction until a good half of the theatre under-10 was sobbing.   We had to leave 45-minutes into the movie...   What a fracking disaster...    

• SkeeterxiSkeeterxi Member Posts: 265

Cataclysm made me grow bored enough of WoW to unsub and MoP is making sure I will never be back. WoW has never been a serious game but for some reason Pandas just totally kill the atmosphere for me. Pulls me right of the game. Even watching that trailer, once the Panda showed up it just looked totally out of place to me. It's a shame because the rest of this expansion actually looks pretty decent but I can't look at the dumb looking pandas without shaking my head.

Thank god Gw2 is coming out.

Originally posted by Skeeterxi

WoW has never been a serious game but for some reason Pandas just totally kill the atmosphere for me.

And tauren, murlocks, furbolg ... none of those ever bothered you?  The "pandas kill the atmosphere" line getting repeated over and over on he boards is really hard to swallow.  Whether you love the game, hate the game or feel indifferent about it, the idea that this animal race as opposed to any of the other similar animal races would be where you decided to draw your line in the sand?  I find that hard to believe unless you were searching for an excuse to dislike the game.

• SkeeterxiSkeeterxi Member Posts: 265
    Originally posted by maplestone
    Originally posted by Skeeterxi

WoW has never been a serious game but for some reason Pandas just totally kill the atmosphere for me.

And tauren, murlocks, furbolg ... none of those ever bothered you?  The "pandas kill the atmosphere" line getting repeated over and over on he boards is really hard to swallow.  Whether you love the game, hate the game or feel indifferent about it, the idea that this animal race as opposed to any of the other similar animal races would be where you decided to draw your line in the sand?  I find that hard to believe unless you were searching for an excuse to dislike the game.

Honestly they don't and Pandas do. I'm not going to try and rationalize it, just the way it is. I just hate the way Pandas look. It probably wouldn't have bothered me as much if it weren't a playable race but its going to be in my face constantly even in future expansions. I know it doesn't make sense lol.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    clearly should have went 3 faction with that cgi

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    I've seen worse.  CGI doesn't impress me much anymore because I know the difference between the intros and what's in the game is like night and day.  I like the personality of the human and the orc though, wasn't impressed by the panda too much...