Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] Firefall: The Summer Milestone Has Landed

2»

Comments

• Runefire212Runefire212 Member Posts: 1
    I'd really like a key to this game as well, I haven't been following as long as some of the others, but I really need a new outlet on gameing, and this game just looks too amazing to pass up. So if anyone has a spare key, please hook me up..
  • thekid1thekid1 Member UncommonPosts: 789
    How many players on 1 map?
  • CleeguyCleeguy Member Posts: 1
    If anyone has  a spare key for firefall and would be willing to share one with me, I'd really appreciate it! PM me and i'll respond with my email, thanks again!
  • TheMaelstromTheMaelstrom Member UncommonPosts: 393
    Anyone have a Planetside 2 key to trade for a FF key?

No godless person can comprehend those minute distinctions
    in doctrine that provide true believers excuse for mayhem.
    -Glen Cook

• KingScarKingScar Member Posts: 70

I've been trying to get into Firefall for MONTHS now! I've been following this game for a long time and used to log on the forums daily until they announced the way the were distributing beta keys which I found pretty annoying, but understandable due to the Red 5's size. If anyone has a spare beta key they're willing to part with I'd really, really appreciate it! 

email: [email protected]

• scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166
    i was playing CB prior to the latest patch. and it was fun but bloody hard on ya own. will have to update and see how these new changes go.
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Any idea when this game will be out? Really looking forward to playing it.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Well since the last update its been unplayable for me, lag is just crazy and it was the same for 5 of my clan mates who just got in. We are all based in the EU, it used to be fine.. hopefully the will fix the issue.

• VaultarVaultar Member Posts: 339

Sigh i still dont have my key yet.. been waiting to get in pretty much ever since firefall beta registration was opened.

Anyone with extra key? :(

Or any quiz for me to complete to get one??

My email is [email protected].

Looking forward to EQL and EQN.

• MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526

Looking forward to firefall!

Played it on GamesCom, loving it :)

They gave me a beta card ( i have had an account with them for almost 2 years now), but i can't seem to get it working unfortunatly. Maybe i should try it with a new account.

Anyways ... it will probably be out soon anyways, it's well worth the wait.

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318

if anyone got spare key

email: [email protected]

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce Member UncommonPosts: 432

No mention of the horrendous server latency in the article? Ugh.

This has been one of major issues with the milestone update which makes the game unbearable to play for a lot of people.

Red5 really needs to work on their servers/netcode before they go any further with development.  They claim this game caters to e-sports, yet the network aspects of the game are poor, if not broken, especially after the milestone update.

PS: This comment form has discrepancy between return lines.

• OcenicaOcenica Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Yep the lagg issue after the update has me waiting a couple of weeks before I log back in.  The rubberbanding was killing the gameplay.  I'm sure it will be fixed in a short time though.
  • NachurNachur Member UncommonPosts: 14
    If anyone has a spare key, please send it to me! I've had my eye on this game for quite awhile and I'm looking forward to playing. My friend and I got into Tabula Rasa right before the game shut down and are hoping FF has similar elements (particularily base defense). Thank you!
  • arobiarobi Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Would like to try this out if anyone has an extra key it would be greatly appreciated.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Looks good but don't preorder, we really need to wait for launch before we ante up for any game.
  • bigcheeseukbigcheeseuk Member UncommonPosts: 133
    I got into the beta and was very surprised at how much fun this game is.
  • SidleySidley Member Posts: 5
    i love the game cant wait for full version :)
  • herox77herox77 Member Posts: 2
    Firefall Looks like a great game. Been looking forward to this game sense back when they first announced. Sadly as much as I really like all the stuff coming out for this game I can't seem to get into the beta. With collage and life I don't have the time to go begging on the fourms to get a hold of one. If someone has a extra beta key they are willing to hook me up greatly appreciated.