Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArenaNet never ceases to amaze me

2»

Comments

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015
    Originally posted by Kraylor
    I am in awe.  Words cannot describe how awesome that guy is.  What's next, is he going to sleep in a little later than normal on the weekend?!  Oh what will ArenaNet do next?

lol. I might be a GW2 fan and respect the man but I do agree. 

Will Colin pick the chicken sandwich or the steak sandwich tomorrow?

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• KraylorKraylor Member Posts: 94
    Originally posted by Magnetia
    I am in awe.  Words cannot describe how awesome that guy is.  What's next, is he going to sleep in a little later than normal on the weekend?!  Oh what will ArenaNet do next?

Tough call.  I will be glued to the internet hoping a picture will surface!  These guys are super awesome and might just tease us!

lol, I'm a little jealous of OP.....I wish a game was coming out soon that got me as giddy as a 12 year old school girl having her hand held for the first time.

Waiting on: The Repopulation

• Judasgoat98Judasgoat98 Member UncommonPosts: 158

The developer is cleary on Cocaine. I mean 10:47 pm? Omg, I couldn't stay up that late in my wildest dreams!

Oh wait, it's 4:30 in the morning and I'm drunk. Could you please choose something not so stupid to post a thread about?

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Imagine the OP's disappointment if that Colin guy simply forgot/left the browser open on his phone/computer :D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• WinterizerWinterizer Member Posts: 65
    Originally posted by SuperXero89

A 31 year old using a computer at 10:47 at night?

AMAZING

Yeah, amazing. What has the world become?

If he starts using the computer a hour later next time please call CNN

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    the fanboism is strong in this thread
  • MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015
    Originally posted by Magnetia

Tough call.  I will be glued to the internet hoping a picture will surface!  These guys are super awesome and might just tease us!

lol, I'm a little jealous of OP.....I wish a game was coming out soon that got me as giddy as a 12 year old school girl having her hand held for the first time.

Gw2 is totally worth the box price. I am perhaps a little less excited than the OP but excited nonetheless. I really can't wait to play GW2. 

It's the same feeling I had when I started WoW. All I could think about is just playing more WoW and getting the most awesome shit.

We will have to see how far GW2 can go. We have an idea but it's not real until there is a general and geniune consensus about end-game. I have already experienced the cosmetic end-game and am fine with it, I wonder how the people who haven't played cosmetic end-game will feel when they get there. I hope they are not disheartened.

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• XtenXten Member Posts: 119

lol what?

A developer logged into a forum ? O:

And he did so after 10 o'clock at night? O:

omgz zomfg omg omg omg anet is so awewesome ,hardcore babeh!

I hope his mommy doesn't find out xD

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    I'm not here to start any form of shat but common OP, do you live in the real world?  Many business' work on a 24/7 basis and I for one certainly expect a MMO customer service center to do the same, even if that includes the "non-traditional staff".  There is absolutely NOTHING surprising about the screen shot you posted in that regards.
  • WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Originally posted by fivoroth
    Imagine the OP's disappointment if that Colin guy simply forgot/left the browser open on his phone/computer :D

LOL, that would be so funny. If he went home from work and left his pc on and the guy was like im not going to bed untill he does. 7 am he comes back to work and closes the forum to start working again.

It is wierd thou even to me that your following himz on the forumz.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by yaoming36
    To all those asking whats the point of this pic, well how many devs do you know actually browse fan sites and post/comment there regularly.

Hasn't really happened in this century.  Their companies in general issue a gag-order eventually.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• dzoni87dzoni87 Member Posts: 541

Oh look... hes awake at 10 PM...

No, really, this thread is bad-mouthing all of us who like this game. Please dont do that. It give the green light to people to compare GW2 fans to those little retarded girls that screams on Justin Bieber concerts. And we wouldnt want that now, would we?

Main MMO at the moment: Guild Wars 2
    Waiting for: Pathfinder Online

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108
    Originally posted by dzoni87

Oh look... hes awake at 10 PM...

No, really, this thread is bad-mouthing all of us who like this game. Please dont do that. It give the green light to people to compare GW2 fans to those little retarded girls that screams on Justin Bieber concerts. And we wouldnt want that now, would we?

too late.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Threads like these is why some people "attack" GW2 or its fans with blanket statements.
  • lightbladelightblade Member Posts: 219
    Originally posted by Orlandough

The developer is cleary on Cocaine. I mean 10:47 pm? Omg, I couldn't stay up that late in my wildest dreams!...... Oh wait, it's 4:30 in the morning and I'm drunk. Could you please choose something not so stupid to post a thread about?

You are awake and drunk, but are you working? This isn't about staying up late. This is about working late.
  • pacovpacov Member Posts: 311
    Originally posted by lightblade
    Originally posted by Orlandough

The developer is cleary on Cocaine. I mean 10:47 pm? Omg, I couldn't stay up that late in my wildest dreams!

Oh wait, it's 4:30 in the morning and I'm drunk. Could you please choose something not so stupid to post a thread about?

You are awake and drunk, but are you working? This isn't about staying up late. This is about working late.

sadly you are the only person that shared my views... Everyone thinks its a retarded topic which I don't really care but personal insults? Calling me a 12 year old girl but then acting like one? Thanks lightblade at least we both can relate to WORKING LATE rather than staying up late for what ever reason you do... I was amazed at Colin for working at 11 pm and sharing that with others but I guess that makes me super hyped up fanboy that emberrasses the rest of the community... alright peace out then

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090
    Originally posted by pacov  I was amazed at Colin for working at 11 pm and sharing that with others but I guess that makes me super hyped up fanboy that emberrasses the rest of the community... alright peace out then

That's exactly what it makes you.  He's online at 10:47 pm.  Why is that a big deal? Do you think developers work banker hours or something?    

• pacovpacov Member Posts: 311
    Originally posted by RebelScum99
    Originally posted by pacov  I was amazed at Colin for working at 11 pm and sharing that with others but I guess that makes me super hyped up fanboy that emberrasses the rest of the community... alright peace out then

That's exactly what it makes you.  He's online at 10:47 pm.  Why is that a big deal? Do you think developers work banker hours or something?    

actually he was online since 10:47 pm... It is a big deal because it makes me know that these developers care about FAN FEEDBACK even at late hours... Sorry if you are so familiar with the profession but it AMAZED ME.. anything else?