Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official MMORPG.com GW2 Guild Server Poll

Comments

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101
    Originally posted by MikeB
    Originally posted by star
    Why are you doingi this to me??? D:

Whaaa?

It seemed like we were set on Tarnished Coast and I was excited for that, but now this? D:

BAH!

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

Whaaa?

It seemed like we were set on Tarnished Coast and I was excited for that, but now this? D:

BAH!

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/29fvy38.gif[/IMG]

i'll be on tarnished... unoffical RP server for me all the way

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• Boradin5011Boradin5011 Member Posts: 12

I vote Jade.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Whaaa?

BAH!

Sorry! I hope you'll still join us whether it is on Jade Quarry or Ft. Aspenwood!

EDIT: You can always guest on TC if you're interested in RP. ;)

• ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    I will so WvW will all of you on fort aspenwood. 

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716
    Oh man now I gots to pick a new server guess I will have to see when the time comes. Nah JK will stick to Aspenwood  I mean my guild is the Aspenwood Explorers.

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

Whaaa?

BAH!

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/29fvy38.gif[/IMG]

i'll be on tarnished... unoffical RP server for me all the way

^ same here.

• Originally posted by Wolvards

Well I will be playing on Sanctum of Rall. The story behind it is just amazing

i'm on sanctum of rall too, and also loved the story. would love to see more devs doing things like this. i really wanted to try and show my support by picking it as my home server.

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600

I'm on Darkhaven ATM however the guild I plan on playing with secondary has not yet decided on a server thier forums have a pole up however I will make my final choice bassed upon theirs. 

I do not plan on going into WvW untill I have my guild stocked with cash and a few upgrades however. I'm working on bringing the original Silver Shadows guild into GW2 however we broke up like 5 years ago and getting in contact with them is proving to be a hassel. 

• Chief021Chief021 Member Posts: 107
    be different mmorpg.com, why follow the packs of popularity.  Let's be rebels ... underdogs!   Stop your foolishness, stay with Maguuma!!!

A PS4 ESO guild accepting applications at http://lowlyknights.enjin.com

• gtmaster32gtmaster32 Member Posts: 24
    Everyone choose Jade Quarry! If Aspenwood has queues that will suck! I dont wanna wait to play!

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Originally posted by gtmaster32
    Everyone choose Jade Quarry! If Aspenwood has queues that will suck! I dont wanna wait to play!

New game = likely queues on all servers for a while.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by jdlamson75
    Originally posted by gtmaster32

New game = likely queues on all servers for a while.

umm overflows??? no ques unless you just want to WvWvW

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Whaaa?

BAH!

Sorry! I hope you'll still join us whether it is on Jade Quarry or Ft. Aspenwood!

EDIT: You can always guest on TC if you're interested in RP. ;)

I voted for Jade Quarry, grumblegrumble.

wasmyoriginalserverchoice

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    Jade is my vote - always more fun being the underdog (and actually being able to get into WvW)
  • ennymithennymith Member UncommonPosts: 121

When I first heard about the WvW caps and ques, I thought, what's a small wait to get into the best action.

My experience in the BWE's was that the ques are more frustration and longer than I had anticipated. 

I was on one of the more popular servers with tons of PVP centric guilds so no wonder.  Since much of the server's population was in WvW or sPVP, the open world zones had fewer players there to escalate Dynamic Events to their epic max stages.

Leaning towards one of the more balanced, less congested servers like Sanctum of Rall now. 

My primary interest is PVE, so the few times I do choose to PVP, I would rather be on server with more duffers like me and fewer 'pros'.

Looking for Anet's WvW server balancing to pit my world against other duffer level worlds, yielding satisfying battles.

• DelphosDelphos Member UncommonPosts: 46
    All servers will be full at launch and for a good time to follow it, so the only logic and obvious choice is the server with the most mature comunity!
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

http://www.jadequarry.com/main

For anyone that wants to chat with folks from Jade Quarry and connect with some Daoc vets.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

BAH!

LoL, that vid.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• AI724AI724 Member UncommonPosts: 249

I want to go to the server with lots of people.. so I always have people to play with and against! I am from the East coast.. Can you guys direct me to which server to start with?

Thanks!

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

No DarkHaven?

we are one of the best too in terms of WvWvW and pops, and a lot of pvp dedicated guild as well

So What Now?

Originally posted by TweFoju

No DarkHaven?

we are one of the best too in terms of WvWvW and pops, and a lot of pvp dedicated guild as well

Darkhaven is going to be a hot mess. It's probably the most populated server, and last I checked was also the official Reddit server. We crossed it off of our list. Sorry! :(

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405

Until when will this pool stay open to decide wich server will we all be playing?

Thanks.

Originally posted by SoulOfRaziel

Until when will this pool stay open to decide wich server will we all be playing?

Thanks.

Probably into mid next week.

Keep in mind -- transfers will be FREE for a little while after launch. If we are collectively unhappy with our pick we can vote to switch. :)

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Originally posted by SoulOfRaziel

Thanks.

Probably into mid next week.

Keep in mind -- transfers will be FREE for a little while after launch. If we are collectively unhappy with our pick we can vote to switch. :)

That sounds good xD

Thanks for the quick reply

This discussion has been closed.