Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The War Z is The War Inc with zombies.

The WarZ is being made by the same guys that made the P2W game The War Inc. They say they have been working on the game for over a year now, but lack of new assets pretty much indicates they're trying to get on the DayZ bandwagon with their dying War Inc game by adding zombies to it.

I made some comperison shots.

http://imgur.com/a/SvNg5

http://imgur.com/a/s5DnP

[mod edit - links removed]

Comments

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

nvm

Someone else will point it out.

• SgtRock59SgtRock59 Member Posts: 2
    Point what out?
  • BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Fine with me. As far as F2P cash shop FPSs go...right now I play Bullet Run and Blacklight Retribution mostly but when I do drop in on War Inc. I do fine with one basic gun I bought or even the free weapons. Even with the basics I'm fairly competitive in this game and at the top of the charts on many occasions ( and I really don't think I'm very good in FPSs) .The only thing I buy regularly is clothing based on looks..not armor. I don't really see how its a Pay to Win game as you indicate.

That's not to say I like how the War Inc. store is set up..having to buy separate accessories for each gun..even if its the same gun only differently colored...and perm weapons costs are ridiculous whether you use the game credits or cash bought coins. Still..I ended up just spending a small amount on a scope for the free gun and a new stock and thats it. Honestly though..I've gone against fully tricked out higher leveled players and they die almost as easily as I do. Its a marginal challenge at best and in the end..a headshot is still a headshot.

I always thought the graphics were decent in The War Inc and looks like The WarZ tweaks them for the better. As long as The War Z seems like a survival type world game and not just a FPS version of The War Inc with waves of zombies then I'm fine. Either way I'll probably still give it a go.

This discussion has been closed.