Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 Server Poll

AonSaoAonSao Member Posts: 3

Take a look where people are going @ launch. Share this around, if you have a sec, so we can get a large sample size going.

http://www.asuralabs.com/serverPoll.php

Comments

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    i will never click a random link  from an unknown website and by the way you have only got 3 posts ? why should we trust you ?
  • BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Originally posted by lotaparty
    i will never click a random link  from an unknown website and by the way you have only got 3 posts ? why should we trust you ?

Link is fine, if you have proper security software on your computer you have nothing to worry about.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793
    Thanks for the poll. Seems useful.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• nemodain2010nemodain2010 Member UncommonPosts: 23

Nifty little poll, I hope you get a decent number of hits, curious to see what the servers are going to look like ahead of time for what we can.

As stated link is fine.

Nemo

• PalladinPalladin Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by lotaparty

HAHAHAHA I was just thinking the same exact thing.

AMD Phenum II x4 3.6Ghz 975 black edition
    8 gig Ram
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 760

This discussion has been closed.