Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• DreamionDreamion GothenburgPosts: 286Member

I have 10 buddy invites, each for a 21 day trial for eve-online. If you use one of my invites and then subscribe afterwards, I will give you 250,000,000 ISK

If you want an invite or have any questions, pm me.

• GalaxoGalaxo BucharestPosts: 398Member
    Originally posted by Galaxo

Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key.

Once in game pm and ill help you out, after you subsctibe i pay 350mil isk and the oportunity to join the corp if your interested for future guidance

Safe fly!

Still have a few keys

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad RotherhamPosts: 293Member Uncommon

Looking for a Referral Key please.

Boltonsquad@hotmail.co.uk

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad RotherhamPosts: 293Member Uncommon
    Can anyone give me a key :(
  • MissionsMissions ney york, NYPosts: 1Member
    Extended trial key sent.
  • issylissyl ringstedPosts: 2Member
    need a extended trial key along with 350 mill isk offer send me mail to mavesmerte@yahoo.com
  • issylissyl ringstedPosts: 2Member
    awww no one? when i actually need it :(
    Originally posted by issyl
    awww no one? when i actually need it :(

Send it

Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key.

Once in game pm and ill help you out, after you subsctibe i pay 350mil isk and the oportunity to join the corp if your interested for future guidance

Safe fly!

• tifalitatifalita oklahoma city, OKPosts: 8Member
    i have 9 invites left for the month. who wants one? PM me.
  • ElirionLothElirionLoth Houston, TXPosts: 264Member Common
    I have 21 day free trials if anyone wants to try Eve.  Send me a PM and I'll get one to you.

6 Invites remaining.

3 Invites i will offer as reward a plex( you can buy another month with it)after subscribe, the rest of 3 invites i pay 350mil isk after subscribe and corp invite if you want more help.

Edit: 5 invites remaining

Edit: I dont have any more invites left for now

• ExsilExsil ColognePosts: 1Member

Hey, I would fancy an extended EVE-Online trial version to get a grip on the game if anyone has one. Send it to me.

Thanks!

• DrannyDranny BarnsleyPosts: 276Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Exsil

Hey, I would fancy an extended EVE-Online trial version to get a grip on the game if anyone has one. Send it to me.

Thanks!

send me your email in a pm and i'll get one sent

• TheSedatedTheSedated WormsPosts: 82Member
    I'm also looking for an extended trial key. Would be nice if someone could send me one.
  • dcrose001dcrose001 Tulsa, OKPosts: 7Member
    I am looking for a extended trial key. I have heard a ton about the game and have been playing MMO's since the mid'90's.This one seems to have staying power (besides good ole EQ ). So if anyone has one send me a note plz.
    Originally posted by TheSedated
    I'm also looking for an extended trial key. Would be nice if someone could send me one.

Originally posted by dcrose001
    I am looking for a extended trial key. I have heard a ton about the game and have been playing MMO's since the mid'90's.This one seems to have staying power (besides good ole EQ ). So if anyone has one send me a note plz.

• eve_vetseve_vets stockholmPosts: 9Member

I got some free 21-day trial invite left Pm me with your email then I send a invite.

O it's not to late to start play EVE Online ! Not with the latest patch who gives you a head start into EVE Online..

On top of that yo get help from a veteran. image

• Lynusvan_PeltLynusvan_Pelt Nashua, NHPosts: 6Member

Hello there!

I have 8 Buddy Keys to giveaway to 8 interested new players. I also would be willing to help you with learning the game, and if you do decide to subscribe I will provide you with some necessary skill books to help you make your progression in the game easier. And if you also decide you want to try PvP, I will see about getting you into my corp once you are able to pilot at least a T2 Battlecruiser...

Please email me articlesof@gmail.com, if you would like a buddy key invite. Have 8 , and they will go quick so act now !!

10 invites

3 Invites i will offer as reward a plex( you can buy another month with it)after subscribe, the rest of  invites i pay 350mil isk after subscribe and corp invite if you want more help.

Originally posted by Galaxo

10 invites

3 Invites i will offer as reward a plex( you can buy another month with it)after subscribe, the rest of  invites i pay 350mil isk after subscribe and corp invite if you want more help.

Edit 6 keys 

• OldBikerOldBiker San Diego, CAPosts: 75Member
    I've got 30 keys available for September.  Message me if you need one.
  • Jester92Jester92 Lafayette, LAPosts: 156Member
    I have 20 keys, if interested message me, I check very very regularly for messages so you can expect very fast reponses.  Each key is a 21 day trial to eve online.

J. B.

• Lynusvan_PeltLynusvan_Pelt Nashua, NHPosts: 6Member
    I have 8 buddy keys to giveaway. If you are looking to play the game and learn, I am willing to help you in game in the early stages--and if you subscribe I will pay for some of your skill books. email me at articlesof@gmail.com