Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon Boss Fight Spectating

I just did my first dungeon last night (I know I'm way behind XD) and I was amazed to discover if you die during a boss fight, you can't just run back and rejoin the fight to zerg it down (which I'm glad about), but you can SPECTATE THE FIGHT that the rest of your party is engaging in.

THIS IS AMAZING!

You can rotate through which surviving party member you want focus on and you get a nice far back view to really see the whole battlefield.  I have not read one review where they mentioned this feature that no other MMO I know of has.  WHY!?  Either the reviewers haven't even bothered doing dungeons which are a HUGE part of the game, or they didn't think it was that cool.

Let me say...IT IS THAT COOL.  League of Legends JUST ADDED spectating their game a short time ago and that is one of the worlds biggest esports.  Being able to watch a fight is an AWESOME THING.  Obviously a themepark isnt a MOBA, but I can guarantee there are a lot of people out there that would love to watch a group tackle a hard boss fight on Nightmare, even just to see some strategies on how they did it.  With 10 and 20 man raids coming out for TSW, watching huge badass fights will be both entertaining and educational to others.

I may just start dying on purpose so I can spectate fights and Fraps them...

Comments

• retye50retye50 Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Get your flame retardent suit on.....here it comes :)
  • TheAncientTheAncient Member Posts: 67
    HLTV in 2001 was awesome :D
  • Tabloid42Tabloid42 Member UncommonPosts: 200

I like the specatate mode. and I have indeed used Fraps to record it.

Gimmie the option to watch other parties,..maybe put a terminal at the entrance ...

place yer bets!

• AborAbor Member Posts: 59
    Counter-strike and Team Fortress.