Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: The Argon Queen Release Date Announced

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

En Masse Entertainment and TERA today announced the launch date of the game's most expansive content update yet: The Argon Queen. Due to arrive for free on the TERA servers in the NA regions on August 22nd. Players can look forward to a slew of Warrior and Lancer changes, new dungeons, a new raid, and even the addition of 15v15 player battleground PVP. Be sure to check out our interview with producer Chris Hager for more info.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• Ishan-shadeIshan-shade Member Posts: 23

Man this will be so much fun, cant wait.  Truly sad though that En Masse couldnt have had this out at launch, really broke the back of the game.  Still a ton of potential in Tera and I will keep my sub going especially with chronoscrolls to play for free.

I LOVE healing in this game, truly the most challenging and fun healing by far in any MMO and I think the battlegrounds are going to be damn awesome to try and heal.

Give this game some love people although not perfect really is a nice step for the genre and I would much rather give a company like this my money  ... then ... say ... Blizzard.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Hey if you enjoy the game have at it, but I think you are ripping yourself off because there are far better games out there with a lot more content.  Should have been released f2p and will be soon.  Might give it a try again when it is.

This release is too little too late.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    aww ffs....the only reason i DIDN'T buy this game is cause there were no BG.....frrrriiikkkk....now i've got to buy it.
  • kingsatanaskingsatanas Member Posts: 31
    if yu dont like a game dont play it and dont comment it like that i very enjoy Tera only started 10day ago aim systeme are awesome. Go back to GW ozmodan if yu want a f2p game and maybe p2w soon
  • AdelbernAdelbern Member Posts: 85
    Tera is different and gives players skills priority. Decided to play Tera alongside with gw2.
  • CryrothCryroth Member UncommonPosts: 51
    it may be skill factors but gear will tackle it quiet abit no matter what.