Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Order & Chaos Online: Customers Spoke, Developers Listened

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,610MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Gameloft has taken serious note of players' wishes for mobile MMO, Order & Chaos Online. Gameloft recently announced that a new update is in the works that will bring several brand new features online as well as the enhancement of existing ones.

• PvP combat arenas: 3 new arenas for players to engage in one on one combat, or 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4.

• Mounts: Your player can now ride around on one of four new mounts.

• A brand new dungeon: Players can explore an entirely new dungeon, "Salien Pt. 2"

• Am end to the subscription model: That's right, O&C Online will no longer have a paid subscription model.

Find out more about Order & Chaos Online.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• VarkingVarking Winston-Salem, NCPosts: 433Member
    One more reason to get back into the game. Now, if they made a Dwarf race I would be all over it.
  • GorillaGorilla Posts: 2,202Member Uncommon
    Just started playing. It's on offer in the store right now. Kiting on an iPad is a bit challenging but having fun so far.  I'm becoming more and more iPad centric so this is a welcome title.
  • NephaeriusNephaerius Baltimore, MDPosts: 1,539Member Uncommon
    Controls can be a bit frustrating at first (playing on a tablet or phone) but once you get used to it it's basically WoW Lite.

Steam: Neph

• SiegesSieges Reno, NVPosts: 64Member
    The best mobile MMO.