Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Favorite MMO Class... EVER!

Comments

• KyarraKyarra manchester, CTPosts: 671Member Uncommon

SWG-Pre cu creature Handler (i loved CH even more then when I unlocked jedi)

DAoC-Theurigist/necro

TSW-I am loving my hybrid of the monk deck, and hybrid of panomonist deck for dragon faction

EQ2-still miss my uber warden

• PsychowPsychow SF Giants Territory, CAPosts: 1,784Member
    My Shadow Priest n WoW
  • SlorgSlorg Mount Vernon, NYPosts: 21Member

Enhancement Shaman Wow

Zealot and Warrior Priest from Warhammer

• odinsrathodinsrath louisville, KYPosts: 814Member Uncommon

i loved org. eq1 with cleric / bard / enchanter and SK ...also loved every class shadowbane had ...DEF.warloc was really fun along with all the other classes

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Somewhere Out There, PAPosts: 2,320Member Uncommon
    Hmm...toss up between Bard in Ragnarok Online and Mesmer from GW1. I liked being able to AoE buff while flinging arrows, or combine with a Dancer for greater effects in RO, but running around in lingerie killing things with their own skills was stupid amounts of fun. Especially when the enemy was a monk.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• Bartman3054Bartman3054 Peoria, AZPosts: 2Member

Enchanter in Everquest (#1). No other class has been as fun or challenging,

Soloing for fun charm an Orc wandering the Ro and have him fight his buddy, hope like all get out that charm doesnt break.

Teaming up allowing a group to take on dungeons it would have no chance without a Chanter.

Buffs galore for your team but little damage output on your own.

LOVED IT!!!!! miss it. 

• zethcarnzethcarn Kentucky, KYPosts: 1,558Member

EverQuest - Beastlord

WoW - Death Knight

WoW MoP Beta - Monk (probably my new favorite class!)

• zethcarnzethcarn Kentucky, KYPosts: 1,558Member
    Originally posted by tank017

EQ1 bard..

the run speed,the weaving of  songs,the CC,the hot's and 'crack songs,the buff and haste songs..did I mention the blinding speed?

OMG that speed,  so much fun and deadly.

• FusionFusion VaasaPosts: 1,391Member Uncommon

I'd have to say Shaman in wow, no matter the build really, ele, enh, resto.. all were great fun to play!

A hot 2nd is Thane in DAoC! i just love anything "lightning" on a non-pure-caster class :P

Currently playing: -

Waiting for: Class4.

Dead and Buried: ESO, NWO, GW2, SWTOR, Darkfall, AO, AC2, Vanguard, CoH/V, EnB, EVE, Neocron, FE, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, FFXI, FFXIV, SWG, WoW, and billions of eastern junks!

• RazeeksterRazeekster Solon, MEPosts: 2,201Member Uncommon
    My favorite class has always been the mage in most MMOs, now with Guild Wars 2 looming to come out August 28th, Mesmer is going to be my favorite.

Smile

• rbprillyrbprilly west covina, CAPosts: 1Member

Rift -- Mage:/Heal/Dps/Support

Rift -- Cleric:/Heal/Dps/Tank/Support

• JimmacJimmac TXPosts: 1,667Member Uncommon
    For PVP, my favorite mmo class ever was a tie between the main two mass crowd control classes in DAOC (can't remember which they were). For PVE, it was Templar in EQ2, followed by Enchanter in EQ1.
  • HybridvampyrHybridvampyr GalwayPosts: 61Member
    I loved my Sorc in WAR. The ultimate glasscannon!
  • Zen_BladeZen_Blade Folsom, CAPosts: 106Member Common
    Everquest Monk was fun as hell.
  • laokokolaokoko TaipeiPosts: 2,003Member
    Barter/Trader from....
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer ChairPosts: 5,587Member Uncommon

Bureaucrat

• XthosXthos Columbus, OHPosts: 2,628Member

EQ - Necro

I also liked a lot of skill combos in UO (classic, not the new junk), but it didn't really have classes.

• RednecksithRednecksith Madison heights, MIPosts: 1,238Member

Confessor from Shadowbane.

The lore behind the class was superb, the gameplay was great, everything about that class kicked ass. If you knew what you were doing, you could either be a beacon of healing for your allies, or a fiery avatar of death to your foes. Or somewhere in the middle.

It's the class I miss the most out of all my years of MMO experience.

Edit: And even though I hate FFA full loot PvP games, Shadowbane still stands out as one of the best MMOs I've ever played. Wolfpack put a lot of love into the game, and it showed.

• AkulasAkulas GoldcoastPosts: 1,615Member Uncommon
    Necromancer. Self heals, can live forever through lifetap skills

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• SenjinnSenjinn Depere, WIPosts: 187Member Uncommon
    Ranger - Daoc with the old archery system. The new system sucks. image
  • DemogorgonDemogorgon New York, NYPosts: 206Member Common

I guess it would have to be FFXI PLD/NIN.

Most fun tanking ever. :)

• PhoebesPhoebes New Orleans, LAPosts: 87Member

MMORPG - Warhammer Zealot or EQ1 Necro

MMOFPS - Planetside Infiltrator

• miconamicona montreal, QCPosts: 661Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Rednecksith

Confessor from Shadowbane.

The lore behind the class was superb, the gameplay was great, everything about that class kicked ass. If you knew what you were doing, you could either be a beacon of healing for your allies, or a fiery avatar of death to your foes. Or somewhere in the middle.

It's the class I miss the most out of all my years of MMO experience.

Edit: And even though I hate FFA full loot PvP games, Shadowbane still stands out as one of the best MMOs I've ever played. Wolfpack put a lot of love into the game, and it showed.

Geez i remember playing that class in SB anyone know happened to the game ?

• fivorothfivoroth LondonPosts: 3,661Member Uncommon
    Druid - WoW. Nuff said.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• ZuvielifyZuvielify Fremont, CAPosts: 168Member

blood mage - Vanguard

If the rest of that game was playable, I would have loved to play that class longer than I did