Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge: CBT5 Video Shows Off Character Customization

2»

Comments

• MawneeMawnee Member UncommonPosts: 245
    Originally posted by assassin89
    Anyone notice how short the skirt was. Dat ass was sticking way out lol. <3 Koreans

yea, but then they zoomed up to the butterface and made me sad in the pants :(

• GeezerGaz82GeezerGaz82 Member UncommonPosts: 65
    nice and detailed character creation.  this sandbox MMORPG looks great, I'm looking forward to playing it

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Originally posted by Yuui
    Originally posted by nagawara
    Originally posted by Xzen
    Want to see the rest of the races already.

we saw elfs,that cat race and that sort of chinese ones...and the typical humans

is there gonna be more ? i didnt know that lol

Yes:

The Concept Art depicting all 8 races

Aye, there's the Warborn? (the horned big guy), pixie? (the fae), shade? (the dark figure with blue vial in his hand) and Dwarf (the bearded dude looking at a book)

ps. to cries about "asian look", imo those look less asian than the current norn/human choises in GuildWars2 :D specially with the morphing sliders!

pps. "ass and miniskirts" like above, GW2 has those too and skimpy metal armors and it's made by US people..... "Americans"
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Originally posted by Fusion
    Originally posted by Yuui
    Originally posted by nagawara
    Originally posted by Xzen
    Want to see the rest of the races already.

we saw elfs,that cat race and that sort of chinese ones...and the typical humans

is there gonna be more ? i didnt know that lol

Yes:

The Concept Art depicting all 8 races

Aye, there's the Warborn? (the horned big guy), pixie? (the fae), shade? (the dark figure with blue vial in his hand) and Dwarf (the bearded dude looking at a book)

ps. to cries about "asian look", imo those look less asian than the current norn/human choises in GuildWars2 :D specially with the morphing sliders!

pps. "ass and miniskirts" like above, GW2 has those too and skimpy metal armors and it's made by US people..... "Americans"

It would be hilarious if Archeage's dwarves would be a stereotype-defying  in a way that instaed of crafting and blacksmithing, they would be all about magic. 

Seeing A dwarven race where dwarves are scholars and learners instead of "And My Axe!" Warriors would be a breath of fresh air.

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    That's right, show off typical humans instead of cat race that might actually give you a chance to show off more unique aspects of your character creator. Man.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    Looks great. GW2 Sylvari are still my favorite non-human MMO race, but Archeage's humans appear to be the best-looking humans out there. Hopefully, there will be some body customisation, too.
  • beat_downbeat_down Member UncommonPosts: 46
    This is like watching plastic surgery.