Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

ArcheAge: CBT5 Video Shows Off Character Customization

2»

Comments

• coretex666coretex666 PraguePosts: 1,934Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by lotaparty
    will it be f2p or subscription based ?

I think that they have not provided us with that info yet.

I, personally, would prefer subscription based model.

Waiting for L2 EU Classic

• MawneeMawnee Spring Hill, FLPosts: 197Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by assassin89
    Anyone notice how short the skirt was. Dat ass was sticking way out lol. <3 Koreans

yea, but then they zoomed up to the butterface and made me sad in the pants :(

• GeezerGaz82GeezerGaz82 EnglandPosts: 51Member Uncommon
    nice and detailed character creation.  this sandbox MMORPG looks great, I'm looking forward to playing it

• FusionFusion VaasaPosts: 1,391Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Yuui
    Originally posted by nagawara
    Originally posted by Xzen
    Want to see the rest of the races already.

we saw elfs,that cat race and that sort of chinese ones...and the typical humans

is there gonna be more ? i didnt know that lol

Yes:

The Concept Art depicting all 8 races

Aye, there's the Warborn? (the horned big guy), pixie? (the fae), shade? (the dark figure with blue vial in his hand) and Dwarf (the bearded dude looking at a book)

ps. to cries about "asian look", imo those look less asian than the current norn/human choises in GuildWars2 :D specially with the morphing sliders!

pps. "ass and miniskirts" like above, GW2 has those too and skimpy metal armors and it's made by US people..... "Americans"

Currently playing: -

Waiting for: Class4.

Dead and Buried: ESO, NWO, GW2, SWTOR, Darkfall, AO, AC2, Vanguard, CoH/V, EnB, EVE, Neocron, FE, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, FFXI, FFXIV, SWG, WoW, and billions of eastern junks!

• YuuiYuui KaunasPosts: 723Member
    Originally posted by Fusion

we saw elfs,that cat race and that sort of chinese ones...and the typical humans

Yes:

Aye, there's the Warborn? (the horned big guy), pixie? (the fae), shade? (the dark figure with blue vial in his hand) and Dwarf (the bearded dude looking at a book)

ps. to cries about "asian look", imo those look less asian than the current norn/human choises in GuildWars2 :D specially with the morphing sliders!

pps. "ass and miniskirts" like above, GW2 has those too and skimpy metal armors and it's made by US people..... "Americans"

It would be hilarious if Archeage's dwarves would be a stereotype-defying  in a way that instaed of crafting and blacksmithing, they would be all about magic. 

Seeing A dwarven race where dwarves are scholars and learners instead of "And My Axe!" Warriors would be a breath of fresh air.

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• Methos12Methos12 Maladis 46Posts: 1,234Member Uncommon
    That's right, show off typical humans instead of cat race that might actually give you a chance to show off more unique aspects of your character creator. Man.

Nature without Technology is little more than animals running about.
    Nature without Magic is without wonder or miracle.
    Magic without Technology is fantasy.
    Magic without Nature is formless and useless.
    Technology without Nature is application without understanding.
    Technology without Magic is repetitious and uninventive.
  • ScalplessScalpless SnowballvillePosts: 1,395Member Uncommon
    Looks great. GW2 Sylvari are still my favorite non-human MMO race, but Archeage's humans appear to be the best-looking humans out there. Hopefully, there will be some body customisation, too.
  • coretex666coretex666 PraguePosts: 1,934Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Fusion

Yes:

It would be hilarious if Archeage's dwarves would be a stereotype-defying  in a way that instaed of crafting and blacksmithing, they would be all about magic. 

Seeing A dwarven race where dwarves are scholars and learners instead of "And My Axe!" Warriors would be a breath of fresh air.

rofl

Waiting for L2 EU Classic

• beat_downbeat_down Gardena, CAPosts: 45Member Uncommon
    This is like watching plastic surgery.
2»