Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BOON SQUAD- LGBT+ALLY [PVX] GUILD

boonie808boonie808 Member UncommonPosts: 60

ABOUT THE MAFIA

Boon Squad is a Fresh new guild for Hardcore and Casual players of all kind. We are an international guild based on a US server. We offer a safe and friendly space to enjoy Guild Wars 2, no matter what sex or gender you identify with. Boon squad holds no limitations when it comes to PVE/PVP/RPG or WVWVW. Boon Squad will be playing on Northern Shiverpeaks come launch. We are very big on being social and trying to get to know every guild member so we hold tiny chat meetings every night to give players a chance to get to know each other until launch. Im proud to say that even though we are currently small in numbers we are very active and still growing!

OUR VISIONimage

Our goal is to build an awesome guild community that’s ever lasting and sticks together like a family throughout the game. We plan to stay active as players and as a friendly guild community. We are going to tackle Guild wars 2 as squad, and we leave no player behind. FUN is definitely the main goal whether its pve,pvp, or rp we are going to always come up with fun creative events to spice things up in game. Another goal for Guild Wars 2 is to be a well known and respected force in WvWvW and a major contributor to the success of our world. Apart from WvWvW we plan to organize highly competitive tournament teams to represent the guild in structured PVP. As well as running many PVE events such as dungen groups, dynamic events and whatever else Tyria can throw at us!

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US

You would be getting in on the ground floor of what we see ultimately becoming a very successful community. As our player base may not be very large, the core is extremely strong. We have a full website and a great group server on Raid Call.This is a guild of growth and flexibility. Every day we work harder on building a better looking and functioning website. Along with joining more social networks to put our guild out there to bring more attention and hopefully more players to our community. We love posting helpful threads in the forums such as links to profession builds for PVP as well as other helpful links we find on the internet that can be useful members.

Message from the founder:

Hi, I’m Angel Car one of the leaders of BOON SQUAD. I'm super excited to see this guild grow. Me and my boyfriend Jrouge started the guild together and are excited about building a strong, fun and active community! I've been in several guilds in the past and played WOW, SWTOR, DCUO, AION, TERA, and of course the guild wars 2 beta events. I created this guild because i feel like there are not enough lgbt welcoming guilds out there for players to join. I wanted to create a safe enviorment where players can be them selves and dont have to hide. Another reason i created this guild is because im a very visual person and cannot login to a website that looks like crap everyday. So i took on the role of being the web maintance and graphic designer guy for the guild. I feel its extremely important for your website to look top tier if you claim to be a "top tier guild" presentation is everything. Our website is our home to where our BOONIES live and hang out with one another, i deffintely want to give my guild the best home possible. Hopefully you guys can join in and take part of the fun this guild has to offer! Hope to see you in game ; )

WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A BOONIE?image

• Must be 18+
  • Must be Lgbt friendly
  • Must have a great respectful and mature attitude but leave room for wild and crazy cause we like to have fun : ) .
  • Must be social and open to making new long lasting friends.
  • The ability to follow directions.
  • The Understanding that real life comes before any video game.
  • Able to download mumble and communicate through a working head set or mic.
  • Participate in guild events and in the forums whenever you can. We just ask for you to not be a stranger =)

If this sounds like your kind of guild you can click here to apply http://boonies.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to see you there! image

Comments

• boonie808boonie808 Member UncommonPosts: 60
    We had so much fun in the stress test tonight. I got to take alot of screen shots and upload them to the site! image
    Only 14 more days till release!!! Join us as we gear up for guild wars 2!
    Well 14days untill head start early access!!
    I hope every ones having a great weekend! I want to invite you to come check out the site!
    I hope everyones as excited for launch as we are!
    Come Join us in the Stress Test today! image
    The one hour stress test starts soon! Come join us! image
    Come check out some of our screens and see what our boonies have been up to during the stress tests. 

The stress test was fun. we managed to get our first in game screen shot of the guild. Most of our guildies were spread out through servers cause of the betas but lucklily 3 of our members were on the same server.

Still looking for fresh players! Come get your feet wet in with BOON SQUAD in gw2!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! we know BOON SQUAD sure did =)

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know BOON SQUAD did! I just posted a list of servers with names of all of the guild wars 2 guilds and communities that are playing in each server to help our members decide on which server to choose!

11 more days till head start!

Have you joined a guild yet for guild wars 2? If not then what are you waiting for, launch is right around the corner!

• lectrocudalectrocuda Member Posts: 604
    Sign ME UP!!!

To the caterpillar it is the end of the world, to the master, it is a butterfly.

Originally posted by lectrocuda
    Sign ME UP!!!

Make sure to head over to our site and put in your application! =D

Just got off tiny chat with the guild. come join us and meet us online tomorrow! We are still recruiting for fresh faces.

11 more days!

Just posted our first guild contest on the site come check it out!

If you havent already please come check us out at www.boonies.enjin.com

If join us now you can help be apart of choosing our official in game emblem! Voting is happening now.

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146
    Originally posted by boonie808

If join us now you can help be apart of choosing our official in game emblem! Voting is happening now.

I vote for a pink triangular Asura golem doing the YMCA dance while reading George Takei’s latest Face book post (love his puns), against a San Francisco backdrop while being picketed by the Landover Baptist Church, or is that too complicated? ;)

Originally posted by zevni78
    Originally posted by boonie808 If join us now you can help be apart of choosing our official in game emblem! Voting is happening now.

I vote for a pink triangular Asura golem doing the YMCA dance while reading George Takei’s latest Face book post (love his puns), against a San Francisco backdrop while being picketed by the Landover Baptist Church, or is that too complicated? ;)

LoL hmm im not sure how the guild will feel about that one plus we dont even have those options but nice try.

Hope you guys had fun in todays stress test we know we did! I uploaded screens to the website. =)