Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaiderZ: The Game Cooler: Grakulen Blogs on RaiderZ

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com's prolific streamer, Grakulen, is breaking the ice on his new blog, The Game Cooler, with some thoughts on Perfect World Entertainment's free-to-play monster-hunting MMO, RaiderZ!

Hey everyone.  I have had a few people ask me for me impressions of the RaiderZ beta so far and since I have not been asked to do an article on it I thought I would go ahead and start one of these here fancy pants blogs and post up my impressions. Deal? Ok.

As an FYI this will be much less formal than anything else I write so consider yourself warned.

Last weekend I received an e-mail from PWE with instructions on how to download and install the closed beta Raider Zeeeeee client and a request to stream the game before the general public had access to it.  Up until this point I had seen a few article about it here and there but the game really hadn't piqued my interest; however, being a good natured gent I thought to myself, "Self, sure, why not?".

Read more of Grakulen's The Game Cooler: Raider Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Did you know you can start your very own blog right here at MMORPG.com? Keep yours updated with interesting entries and you may find your own blog on our Highlighted Blog roll!

Comments

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398

1000 article about GW2 , 100000 video about GW2, 1000000 pre-test about GW2 100000 other thing about GW2 but he is not out , but just a few thing about RaiderZ

RaiderZ i the best MMO F2P of 2012 but still in beta :D

So don't piss of this game just because you don't like it ... There is sooo many people ingame where was he is just in beta !

Sorry for my english but i am obliged to comment this

Maybe i don'"t understand this article but ,i wanna give out all of my heart ^^'

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

Raiderz is indeed quite promising.....I just hope they don't mess it with the shop....

Btw why dont they add a subscription option as well?

• saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678
    Originally posted by Scellow

RaiderZ i the best MMO F2P of 2012 but still in beta :D

yes if not the combat, graphics, bad optimization and boring quests :)

• YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Raiderz so far is everything TERA promised but never ever delivered. As long as they do not mess up cash shop, the game will be everything I want from action mmo. 

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• lalapoolalapoo Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by pupurun

Raiderz is indeed quite promising.....I just hope they don't mess it with the shop....

Btw why dont they add a subscription option as well?

Because sub based options are too good a deal for people that understand the mechanics of F2P endgame, but most people dont so most F2P games that are designed as F2P from the start dont offer them.