Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] RaiderZ: A Boss Battle Around Every Corner

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

RaiderZ is one of the upcoming crop of MMOs that has a lot of people taking notice. We recently had the opportunity to check it out and have a full preview. Read on!

Let’s be honest, everyone loves a good boss battle. For some people it’s the thrill of the battle. For others it is the sense of accomplishment. Then there are those who want to be the first to ever topple the great beast. And well, to be fair, for most it is the loot rewarded in the victory. The problem is in most games, boss battles are fairly few and far between. RaiderZ takes that notion and flips it on its head. There are “boss” type mobs all over the world, and as a monster hunter, it is you’re duty to go find and destroy them.

Read more of Richard Cox's RaiderZ: A Boss Battle Around Every Corner.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
    Beware the crawler. Once you kill him you get to make a nice Pirate suit.
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    Last beta I changed the dodge from shift to one of my mouse thumb buttons, try that if its an option for you it may help.
  • KaaxKaax Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Originally posted by Darth-Batman
    Last beta I changed the dodge from shift to one of my mouse thumb buttons, try that if its an option for you it may help.

I did this earlier and works like a charm for my sorc

• marksteelemarksteele Member UncommonPosts: 60
    ehhh im not too huge of a fan of the game, perhaps its because I play sorc classes though. Just seemed too grindy with no storyline
  • jym_nilsjym_nils Member UncommonPosts: 11
    its very good game, even fighting trash mobs is interesting, try to pull 3 to 5 of your level and make a serius batle :D. its a shame that PW servers cant support the so many players actually, but im playing in UE servers as well and there there is no diconection isues